Alabama 14 Yrs Old Boy Kills His Whole Family

Didnt 5 ppl get shot at a HS football game in Alabama too?

man this all kinds of sad

He killed his whole family, tossed the gun, called 911 to report it and now they gotta find the gun. Why would the kid toss the gun? This is wild. Kid is beyond f’d up. I wanna hear the 911 call he made... bet he sounds like a soulless kid. I wonder what his reasoning was.

6-month-old is youngest of five killed by teen who confessed to shooting entire family

The suspect recently found out that the woman raising him was not his biological mother.

His 6-month-old brother was the youngest victim of a teenage boy who admitted killing his father, stepmother and two other siblings at the family's Alabama home, authorities said Tuesday.

The suspect, who is 14 and is not being identified, is being held in a juvenile detention facility on five counts of murder, and he could be charged as an adult, according to the Limestone County Sheriff's Office.

The victims were identified by officials Tuesday as the teen's father, John Sisk, 38; his stepmother, Mary Sisk, 35; his 6-month-old brother, his 5-year-old sister and his 6-year-old brother. The names of the siblings have not been released.

"We are facing a tragedy that we aren't used to in Limestone County," said a statement from the sheriff's office. "This will have a ripple effect among the family, the community and county. It affects us all."

The suspect called 911 at about 11 p.m. Monday to report the shooting at his home in Elkmont, on the northern Alabama border. The teen met deputies in his driveway and told them he was downstairs when he heard shots fired upstairs, Limestone County Sheriff's Office Lt. Stephen Young said during a news conference Tuesday.

But his story was full of inconsistencies, so he was brought to the sheriff's office to be interviewed, at which point he admitted to shooting his entire family, Young said.

He later led investigators to where he said he tossed the handgun on the side of the road near the house. Young said the gun was in the home illegally.

The teen's cousin, Daisy McCarty, who is John Sisk's niece, told NBC affiliate WAFF that the 14-year-old was a well-behaved boy until he started acting out about a year ago. She said he had broken into and vandalized his school and was in the habit of burning animals alive.

She said Mary and John told him last week that Mary was not his biological mother.

“I think he’s been having problems. ... That’s what bothers me because they’d seen it but they didn’t do anything about it really," McCarty said. "I think they didn’t talk to him enough to know what was really going on with him."

Mary Sisk, who was a special education teacher at Mountain Gap Middle School in Huntsville, wrote in her faculty profile that she was "happily married with a great husband and four beautiful children." She said she had been working in education for a decade.

Keith Ward, a spokesman for Huntsville City Schools said the district was "heartbroken." Additional counselors would be on hand to help students and staff process the loss, he said.

The Limestone County School District would also have counselors at their schools for "as long as there is a need," Limestone County Board of Education spokeswoman Karen Tucker said Tuesday.

Elkmont Mayor Tracy Compton said in a statement that the community was mourning "the loss of five of our residents, three of which were the most innocent among us, under the most brutal circumstances."

"There are many questions to be answered in the coming days but today, we unite as Elkmontians in prayer for the family, the community as a whole and also for the accused," Compton said.

A 14-year-old boy in Alabama allegedly shot and killed five of his family members days after learning his stepmother was not his biological parent, a family member told local media.

Daisy McCarty, the teen's first cousin, said he learned about his stepmother last week which she thinks "triggered" him, WAFF-TV in Huntsville, Alabama reported.

The unidentified suspect confessed to killing his father, 38-year-old John Sisk; his stepmother, Mary Sisk, 35; his 6-year-old half brother; his 5-year-old half sister; and his 6-month-old half brother in their home in Elkmont, Alabama, Limestone County Sheriff's Office spokesman Stephen Young told reporters Tuesday.

McCarty told WAFF-TV he started acting out less than a year ago, burning animals alive and vandalizing his school.

“I think he’s been having problems. And everybody, I don’t know why everybody didn’t just see it," McCarty said. "That’s what bothers me because they’d seen it but they didn’t do anything about it really.”

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
Gotta be white, they're the only people who take out their whole family.

This shyt needs to stop being said. The hood and many black families are struggling with someone(s) who has mental illness. Two black teen brothers attempted to take their black mother and father out, a few years ago in Georgia. Black people are not superhuman and exempt from pain and mental suffering the way many online try to depict them. And as many black men who are revolving in and out of the penitentiary; the hood is a fucking ticking time bomb. As a matter of fact; I’m willing to bet that many of these gangbangers ARE mentally disturbed. You have to be to do what they do. All humanity has to be gone.

And remember Jennifer Hudson’s sister’s boyfriend who attempted to take her whole family out? Jennifer was out of town and her sister was at work—-the only reason they survived. He killed everyone in his ex’s mother’s house that day—three people.

Last edited:
This shyt needs to stop being said. The hood and many black families are struggling with someone(s) who has mental illness. Two black teen brothers attempted to take their black mother and father out, a few years ago in Georgia. Black people are not superhuman and exempt from pain and mental suffering the way many online try to depict them. And as many black men who are revolving in and out of the penitentiary; the hood is a fucking ticking time bomb. As a matter of fact; I’m willing to bet that many of these gangbangers ARE mentally disturbed. You have to be to do what they do. All humanity has to be gone.

This may be true, but it's more of an outlier compared to white children

I think the point of his post was that something this heinous isn't usually associated with people of color

This may be true, but it's more of an outlier compared to white children

I think the point of his post was that something this heinous isn't usually associated with people of color

It needs to stop being said. It’s not right and setting many up for a fall.

And remember Jennifer Hudson’s sister’s boyfriend who attempted to take her whole family out? Jennifer was out of town and her sister was at work—-the only reason they survived. He killed everyone in his ex’s mother’s house that day—three people.

This post reeks of cracka

c'mon Brian fam

You feel the same way AP??? Say it ain't so!!!

219ah2.jpg