Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akademiks Says Nicki Minaj Put A Hit Out On Him

He bragged on smashing an ic chick that mad niggaz was in love with by posting a pic of them together holding a sign that said "poor boom"

It broke like 50+ niggaz hearts like over 10 years ago.... And they still mad
Classic

I've always been cool wit a nigga. He even gave me beat to make a track wit when he was in Rutgers.

i dont know about any of that Boom shit as that was before my time, but the nigga wack

he cant speak

He cant articulate his thoughts in a coherent manner

and his claim to fame is gossiping about shit he dont know about. I only watched Everyday Struggle to see Joe son him at every chance he got

He bragged on smashing an ic chick that mad niggaz was in love with by posting a pic of them together holding a sign that said "poor boom"

I remember that. Didn't Boom catch a stroke that slumped half of his face?

Last edited:
Back to the main subject at hand...

I don't understand why Nicki would even send him a message like that anyways, shame on her for that. She deserves the extra clowning from Ak, it's pure ammo for him and he's obviously running with it as he should.

Ak may come off as baby shit soft and play stupid at the same time, but I don't think he is stupid at all.

Before my time

But son is a lame though.

A lot of people here hate AK for some reason. I got no problem with him or anything he says. Its not that serious.
Cosign
I think it's jealousy
Nigga makes money and has notoriety from the same shit everyone else on the net does for free.

Shit is possible. Look at the kinda guy she cuffing after she becomes rich and famous. He safe af but walking around with an extendo sticking out his pocket trying to seem intimidating. Wouldnt surprise me if she offered some dirty, incompetent, niggas money to put hands on AK if they got the chance.

Back