Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Akademiks is about to be the next contestant on that Winter Jam #MeToo screen. AK is accused of being involved in a gang r@pe of ex.

test
Wait, so its the same scumbag lawyer who's representing Lil Rod that is representing this woman in this lawsuit?

Does anyone know of a triple knockout gif? Asking for a friend.

best I can do:

878a8bb0fc422875a76c661bf336140a.gif

Tisa Tells Video Summaries

I just wrote down stuff I found interesting. She has great video recaps of the entire situation including blind items. Anyone new or confused should watch her videos they are great and concise.

Ak admits crime happened:

- Ak defamed the lawyer suing him. Implies that he is extorting him so he puts out unfavorable stuff about diddy (Tyrone Blackburn)

- Also accused him of extortion

- “If I go down yall are going down with me”

- Lawsuit filed in NJ

- Lawyer is related to Diddy case

~~- Ak has the same lawyer as Tasha K (Olga something)~~

- This was just a joke that went over my head haha

- “How can we trust him defending diddy or Drake when he has the same accusations against him?”

Ak demands diddy and Drake:

- Ak was bragging about text messages exonerating him of the victim saying nothing happened. Turns out she was wearing a wire and the police were texting him to set him up. Fucking idiot 💀

- Dj vlad is apparently “the opps” and everyone gets in trouble after talking to him

- Ak dumped sheets/towels/clothes with dna evidence at a dumpster far away from his house. Police were surveilling him.

- Attorney general is deciding whether or not to press charges

- Ak started out dragging Diddy and Yung Miami. Then when he found out the lawyer suing Diddy was the same suing him, he began supporting Diddy in an attempt to discredit the lawyer thus discrediting his rape case. He wants everyone to believe it’s extortion.

Police sent texts:

- Ak claims the feds cleared him. Wrong. A small town police station did. There were 4 nos and 8 yes’s from an all white jury. 4 men said no 3 men and 5 women said yes to prosecute.

- Ak said he never touched her but texted her to get tested. His dna is also in the rape kit.

- This was a very violent and planned attack. The victim had burns on her body.

- Why won’t Ak just settle?

Ak sued:
Just goes over the lawsuit nothing new.

Chris Alvarez statement:

- “Imagine if Chris was a woman called over by an international superstar to listen to beats at 3am…”

- How did Drake get his number?

- Why didn’t Drake send a driver?

- “I find it funny that a reporter whose job it is to keep up with the news knows nothing about his good friend. He should have said no comment instead of lying.”

- Why would he even mention the minors?

Drake Freak off:

- Drake apparently uses the mark hotel for freak offs with lgbt’s and minors (blind item)

- Drakes a dog fucker (blind item)

- Why were the police called that night

- Caviar might be code for scat???

- Believes the whole house of ebony runs this account

- If they already made a police report, who’s protecting Drake?

Ak exposes Drake:

- Caviar and potatoes are code for freaky shit (scat and dogs/minors?)

- Right after Ak watches the dog video, he says “I have never been to any freaky parties at the mark.”

At this point the videos start getting into things we have already discussed/seen in the sub.

Tisa Tells Video Summaries

I just wrote down stuff I found interesting. She has great video recaps of the entire situation including blind items. Anyone new or confused should watch her videos they are great and concise.

Ak admits crime happened:

- Ak defamed the lawyer suing him. Implies that he is extorting him so he puts out unfavorable stuff about diddy (Tyrone Blackburn)

- Also accused him of extortion

- “If I go down yall are going down with me”

- Lawsuit filed in NJ

- Lawyer is related to Diddy case

~~- Ak has the same lawyer as Tasha K (Olga something)~~

- This was just a joke that went over my head haha

- “How can we trust him defending diddy or Drake when he has the same accusations against him?”

Ak demands diddy and Drake:

- Ak was bragging about text messages exonerating him of the victim saying nothing happened. Turns out she was wearing a wire and the police were texting him to set him up. Fucking idiot 💀

- Dj vlad is apparently “the opps” and everyone gets in trouble after talking to him

- Ak dumped sheets/towels/clothes with dna evidence at a dumpster far away from his house. Police were surveilling him.

- Attorney general is deciding whether or not to press charges

- Ak started out dragging Diddy and Yung Miami. Then when he found out the lawyer suing Diddy was the same suing him, he began supporting Diddy in an attempt to discredit the lawyer thus discrediting his rape case. He wants everyone to believe it’s extortion.

Police sent texts:

- Ak claims the feds cleared him. Wrong. A small town police station did. There were 4 nos and 8 yes’s from an all white jury. 4 men said no 3 men and 5 women said yes to prosecute.

- Ak said he never touched her but texted her to get tested. His dna is also in the rape kit.

- This was a very violent and planned attack. The victim had burns on her body.

- Why won’t Ak just settle?

Ak sued:
Just goes over the lawsuit nothing new.

Chris Alvarez statement:

- “Imagine if Chris was a woman called over by an international superstar to listen to beats at 3am…”

- How did Drake get his number?

- Why didn’t Drake send a driver?

- “I find it funny that a reporter whose job it is to keep up with the news knows nothing about his good friend. He should have said no comment instead of lying.”

- Why would he even mention the minors?

Drake Freak off:

- Drake apparently uses the mark hotel for freak offs with lgbt’s and minors (blind item)

- Drakes a dog fucker (blind item)

- Why were the police called that night

- Caviar might be code for scat???

- Believes the whole house of ebony runs this account

- If they already made a police report, who’s protecting Drake?

Ak exposes Drake:

- Caviar and potatoes are code for freaky shit (scat and dogs/minors?)

- Right after Ak watches the dog video, he says “I have never been to any freaky parties at the mark.”

At this point the videos start getting into things we have already discussed/seen in the sub.

Fam log off.

Back