Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY AITA: Mother in Law put feces on kitchen table

Do any of y’all have a family FB group? Every story I hear including one of those is a disaster

my family on my dad side tried it years ago but the drama came before the group lol. My older brother and cousins got locked up and they all seemed to get the same time I think. But they wanted to act like somebody snitching. It was stupid and everybody went back to jail anyway.

Sounds like mental issues.

Matter of fact it clearly sounds like mental issues.

Get that lady the help she need

^^^ exactly this here

seems like depending on the MIL's age she might be starting to lose it

putting actual shit on someone's table is a sure sign that she may need to live under professional care

it seems like the wife is more interested in putting personal biz out there for others' consumption instead of sitting with her husband and privately addressing a real problem

so yeah that does make her (the wife) the asshole ?

Id send her to get her mental health checked but if she refused well mama will be outside shitting in a bush until another relative picks her up.

I love family and all but if relatives have an issue with it fuck em.

See I kinda felt sorry for ma dukes but when I read it over the old lady said “if you so interested in my bathroom habits let me put in display for you”
That’s just wild. She’s knows what she’s doing. I gotta side with the wider based on the info given.

as the husband though, you know your moms going through it and barging into your bathroom and all that, why wait until things spill over before taking action, I understand it’s your momma but you gotta get her help so she doesn’t drive the fam crazy.

I have no problems at all with how the wife handled the situation. The son and wife gave the mother a whole lot of leeway with all the disrespect she was passing out. Losing a spouse isn't an excuse to just be rude and an asshole to people especially your family who are taking care of you.

I couldn't even imagine asking my wife to tolerate disrespect in her own home.

How many of ya'll got to the part about the shit before you concluded that she had to go. For me the part where they asked her to use the common bathroom to avoid having to come in their room at night. According to the wife, they have to barricade themselves in the room every night because the old lady will use her shoulder to try and bust the door open. Think about that for a second. There's no way in hell I would accept some like that from my mother or MIL.

And cosign @DMorgan, what kinda dude would put allow his wife to be disrespected to that extent in her own home especially when she's the one paying most of the bills. I swear I don't understand people these days.

How many of ya'll got to the part about the shit before you concluded that she had to go. For me the part where they asked her to use the common bathroom to avoid having to come in their room at night. According to the wife, they have to barricade themselves in the room every night because the old lady will use her shoulder to try and bust the door open. Think about that for a second. There's no way in hell I would accept some like that from my mother or MIL.

And cosign @DMorgan, what kinda dude would put allow his wife to be disrespected to that extent in her own home especially when she's the one paying most of the bills. I swear I don't understand people these days.

I don't understand it either just seems like people want to give their family passes just cause they're related. Yet at the same cosign to the top of their voices family can hurt you the most cause they know what buttons to push.

So with that logic folks is giving family passes for knowing exactly what buttons to push and then pushing them buttons on purpose but give no quarter to a complete stranger who unknowingly pushes the same button. Shit is retarded.

All blood ain't family and all family ain't blood. Folks better wake the fuck up out here.

They gonna ask questions to why granny's shit out on the front lawn

If they actually happened to see the event take place. Explain she was confused and had an accident and explain it comes a point in some people's lives they don't think right and she needs love and understanding right now especially from them. I'm not villainizing my kids grandmother over that shit.

I gotta hear his side before I make any judgment on that. This could be one of those b-side stories where we only getting the bad.

They could also just put a lock on their bedroom door.

Lol at the "fuck my mom she gotta go" brigade. Like yall was stand up kids that didn't cause any trouble or do foul shit. Yall got no understanding for a mother that's clearly deteriorating mentally?

Back