Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY AITA: Mother in Law put feces on kitchen table

Do any of y’all have a family FB group? Every story I hear including one of those is a disaster

Fuck that bitch. My girl could go to the hotel with her mother too.

And fuuuuck the relatived thats gonna call me a monster for kicking this bitch out. She gonna put her shit on my table? She lucky she aint get her old ass beat down on the spot

She disrespected not only their home but her son's marriage. If he was any type of man he would've nipped the bullshit in the bud before it came to her taking shit and placing it on their dining room table.

She has to go and it shouldn't have been the wife telling her this. It should've been her son

I'm very level headed when it comes to shit like this. And I'll give a person's MOTHER a lot of leeway before I react in a certain way. But if we're being honest, this lady would've been told to leave after she tried numerous times to break into our fucking bedroom. If you put shit on my kitchen table - especially YOUR shit - you have to find somewhere else to live.

Full stop.

And while that shit is disgusting ain't no one putting their hands on my dukes. Idgaf what she did (outside physically trying to harm you and you having to defend yourself, and my children). She gotta go but I gotta handle that. Ain't no putting your hands on her or putting her out. Remove yourself and my kids from the situation and allow me to deal with it.

I fully understand why and how angry the wife was but don't put no old lady out on the street like that. Her putting the shit on the table like that is probably a indication of bigger and more important issues we got to deal with properly.

And while that shit is disgusting ain't no one putting their hands on my dukes. Idgaf what she did (outside physically trying to harm you and you having to defend yourself, and my children). She gotta go but I gotta handle that. Ain't no putting your hands on her or putting her out. Remove yourself and my kids from the situation and allow me to deal with it.

I fully understand why and how angry the wife was but don't put no old lady out on the street like that. Her putting the shit on the table like that is probably a indication of bigger and more important issues we got to deal with properly.

Yeah, I really struggled with that part of it. On one hand, I totally agree - she should've seen the shit on the table, turned around, wait for me to get home, then tell me 'Yo, she gotta go. I love you. But get your mother out of my house. Her bags are next to the door.'. I'll handle it.

But this is an extreme case, my nigga. If I'm the husband, I wish you would've let me handle it. But given the circumstances, I'd have to give her a pass.

Back