Welcome To aBlackWeb

AirBnB to allow employees to work remotely from anywhere they like

Kinda related, but I was looking at Sedona and Flagstaff for possible relocation places (weather is great). Hopped on zillow to see what the real estate was looking like. Saw a 1 bed 1 bath house for 400k. I was like ok cool. Then saw that same house was 200k in 2019.

Even tho that's definitely "affordable" to me being in Cali...the fact that houses have gone up 100% in 2 yrs with the population being relatively the same is insane.
Oh wow. Things I hadn't considered but I will now

400k for a one bed room is wild as I just sold my 5br for under 300k.

Like I'm highly offended at that. Maybe I ain't ready to move west if the COL is like that🤔

Been working from home since 2015 and to honest, there are times here and there, when I’d rather be in office.

Definitely pros and cons to both.

Oh wow. Things I hadn't considered but I will now

400k for a one bed room is wild as I just sold my 5br for under 300k.

Like I'm highly offended at that. Maybe I ain't ready to move west if the COL is like that🤔
There are a ton of people from Chicago here. I am in Mesa but places like Queen Creek can be cheaper. They are constantly building new homes and communities with tons of different realtors so if you going to go over 400gs you can get a new house that has 4/5 bedrooms. That 1 bedroom Gabo talking about is insane and Flagstaff is the mountains so it snows there too

Last edited:
There are a ton of people from Chicago here. I am in Mesa but places like Queen Creek can be cheaper. They are constantly building new homes and communities with tons of different realtors so if you going to go over 400gs you can get a new house that has 4/5 bedrooms. That 1 bedroom Gabo talking about is insane and Flagstaff is the mountains so it snows there too
Nah, I just want a comely lil 2-3br around the greater Phoenix area. Preferably no further than an hour from what would be considered downtown

I got a shit load of question so NH in advance if I slide in ya DMs

Appreciate the feedback

I don't work for Airbnb :kanyecry2:

I work for a university in the UK
Oh aight, I thought it had something to do with the thread article

But shit that's dope also. They paying for you to relocate or is all that outta pocket?

Oh aight, I thought it had something to do with the thread article

But shit that's dope also. They paying for you to relocate or is all that outta pocket?
All out of pocket I would have to pay for my accomodation/flights (if I don't stay with family) but it doesn't take away my annual leave (vacation day's).

I read the proposal basically they are using it to promote the university brand globally and encouraging staff to stay within the company.

Back