Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aimee Ovalles

I asked this broad how much for a nude video she said for titties it’s 1500 for full frontal it’s 8000

Isn’t she like mentally ill? I don’t mean that as a joke, but didn’t she have like a breakdown a while back, posting conspiracy theories on her Instagram or something?

I mean this chick has to be mid-30’s at least and she still hasn’t cashed her chips? A smart gal would recognize when her window is coming to a close and try to snag something good.

I ain’t gone lie tho i know she’s crazy but if I had it like that with no worries I would cop it for all of us I stg

Right, she def isn’t in her right mind. These chicks are complete birds, but damn they look great.

Like Channing Crowder said when you messing with these type of women: You can play, just make sure you don’t stay in the sandbox for too long. Have your fun, and go!

I asked this broad how much for a nude video she said for titties it’s 1500 for full frontal it’s 8000

This bitch on crack if true.

Worst part is, some nigga would actually pay that. Mfs with money need to stop enabling these hoes. The only reason she'd even say such numbers is because someone has already paid that. If not, her shit wouldn't be more than $20 like most other broads selling their bodies.

13gig zip my nigga?! What could possibly be in there lol

Back