Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aimee Ovalles

She really still gettin over on niggas with that click link in bio for more trap, add that to the piss bag and she’s set

Can someone fill me in on the Scat and Dubai thing please? I'm legit lost.
Years ago a couple of our Arab Brothers over the middle east decided to enlighten the world on some of these instathots and let the world know what's been going on over there. So basically they(said thots, ig models, influencers, hoes, whatever u call em) get Flew Over to dubai and other places in that region. Guys will ask them what are they able to do or what they're willing to do and most of those girls admit they'll do anything from paedophilia, scat, anything so that's why there's this stigma there that whichever girl takes that trip she is doing all types of strange for some change for them sheiks. A lot of chicks got exposed.
All in the name of

Years ago a couple of our Arab Brothers over the middle east decided to enlighten the world on some of these instathots and let the world know what's been going on over there. So basically they(said thots, ig models, influencers, hoes, whatever u call em) get Flew Over to dubai and other places in that region. Guys will ask them what are they able to do or what they're willing to do and most of those girls admit they'll do anything from paedophilia, scat, anything so that's why there's this stigma there that whichever girl takes that trip she is doing all types of strange for some change for them sheiks. A lot of chicks got exposed.
All in the name of

No way. For real?

No way. For real?
He's right its no joke. It was really bad a few years ago where basically a lot of your popular IG thots (Amirah Dyme's, Dominique Chinn's, etc.) were on this shit. These kinds of women will do anything for money to fund their "lifestyles" and the levels to which Arabs with oil money can exploit this are unfathomable. I know for a fact many still are; they are likely being low-key about it with the popularity of stuff such as Tagthesponsor.com.

He's right its no joke. It was really bad a few years ago where basically a lot of your popular IG thots (Amirah Dyme's, Dominique Chinn's, etc.) were on this shit. These kinds of women will do anything for money to fund their "lifestyles" and the levels to which Arabs with oil money can exploit this are unfathomable. I know for a fact many still are; they are likely being low-key about it with the popularity of stuff such as Tagthesponsor.com.
Whoah, these other posts are crazy, but I still can't find the post on her.

Back