Welcome To aBlackWeb

This weeks episode was rough, I find myself not interested in Sabine at all so far into the season
Haven’t came across acting I liked yet

the actress who plays hela looks weird in the face too

As far as the story, it’s not connecting with me but I mean that could just be from the rebels stuff I didn’t fully watch so I won’t kill them for that too much

But if I determine that this doesn’t make me want to watch rebels afterwards then I can say it missed the mark

But way too soon for judgment

I’m enjoying the ride

It’s a bit of fun but could be more fun

Need a more livelier character around them

Logical dickhead professor droid not enough

5e25dcba90f578f5c2d31f549539251074742a20.gifv

53ab2d4b91731ecfa247a214efdf639d66ed7a36.gifv

I liked the episode /shrugs

I think anyone that expects Andor in any other Star Wars programming are doing themselves a disservice. Star Wars is so massive that there's space for all types of content. I also don't see the obvious flaws that I saw in The Book of Boba Fett and Obi Wan-Kenobi. Is Ahsoka perfect so far? Nah, but I'm enjoying it and letting them cook

So instead of shooting the stranded ship and Blowing it up the shoot at Ashoka and get killed. Also since when was Sabine force sensitive? Where did that come from?The villians are stupid and filoni is a hack.

Hmmm I find that hard to believe. Ezra and Thrawn were together so how would Ezra have managed to escape the galaxy they were transported to?
I don’t know, but if it is they’ll need to jump through some hoops to get that off. They’d also have to explain his turn to the darkside.

I’m not really rolling with that theory either but these dudes are Star Wars nerds and keep bringing it up so idk.

She's not Force-sensitive, you doof. Media literacy is at an all-time low
If she's not force sensitive then why is Ashoka making her wear a blast shield blindfold like obi-wan did Luke? Don't get mad at me because thecwtiters of this show are idiots. This shit is worse than book if bobba fett and obi and y'all sitting here pretending to like this doofy shit negro please. Now run along and go play with your Funko pop figures or whatever little nerdy time waisting shit you got going.

If she's not force sensitive then why is Ashoka making her wear a blast shield blindfold like obi-wan did Luke? Don't get mad at me because thecwtiters of this show are idiots. This shit is worse than book if bobba fett and obi and y'all sitting here pretending to like this doofy shit negro please. Now run along and go play with your Funko pop figures or whatever little nerdy time waisting shit you got going.
Hey man I got funkos…

😕

What's up with weirdos tuning in to shit they know they're not gonna like lol. It's no wonder he hits it off well with the other guy
I'm giving it a chance. Just because I don't like the cartoon doesn't mean I won't like the live action. I have it a chance but the show isn't giving me much to work with so far.

Back