Welcome To aBlackWeb

After the end of the day.....

On a personal level, yes. Just started a new position at my company, so I’m learning to be a desk jockey all over again. Home life could be better. The girls are getting older, so their the are acting like teenagers even though they are only 7 and 5.

My wife and me are having struggles. It has been a tough couple of months for the both of us. We still love each other, but it feels like we are losing the connection that we once had. We are working on it one day at a time.
Take on a day trip somewhere just yall two and try to get that old flame fired up mane.

Here's a situational soundtrack to listen

Yes I am happy! Focus my thoughts on feeling bliss, joy and power. When I do have moments of feeling angry, sad or fear...I definitely do better at not staying in that thought place for too long.

Moments of unhappiness really just help me clarify what it is exactly I want. Learning what I don't like or what does not make life enjoyable is apart of the journey

Happy and content are kinda interchangeable for this subject.

Meh happy to me is a warm kind of feeling that’s more related to what’s happening in that exact moment

Chasing that kind of euphoria is for junkies lol

I'm cool. I have my moments. Tryin my best to live with as lil stress as I possibly can. Guess you can say I'm content so far. That seems to be the middle ground for me.

It's that finding a balance between being grateful for what u have and striving for more, for me. Bc I know I can push myself no matter what when I'm making moves. But having a daughter and dealing w a close loss changes your perspective....

"We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one."
Confucius

giphy (1).gif

Not tryna get too deep, but I'm fine personally. If I can be around to see my seed get older and take care of herself I'm straight.

I can finally say yes I am happy. I been thru the wringer like a mf. To the point that I had to stop being paranoid when things started going well.

Im blessed and thankful everyday and trying my best to help others out.

Back