Welcome To aBlackWeb

After the end of the day.....

Are you happy? Like all jokes aside are you in fact happy with your life, your family, your job/own business and more importantly are you happy with YOU?

If not what's something you want to fix or you think need fixing to bring you the happiness you deserve?

Cain remixes this thread every few months.

But at least you making threads b

To answer the question, things have been looking really good for the boy lately and I'ma try to celebrate this as long as possible before moving onto the next celebration

I'm in that gray area SMH.......

where my kids are at that age where they are about to take a step to coming into their own and transitioning to something greater

and I'm in between being satisfied with life or devolving into experiencing a mid-life crisis 🙁

I'm just waiting on the next few months to see what will happen next cuz it will impact my next series of life-altering decisions

Naw, I've just accepted myself and life for what it is...my decision making skills are trash. everybody don't get the happy ending or even a happy journey. I still have some little stuff to forward too so it ain't all bad.
It's never all bad bro. If you're not dead then you can still make decisions. Reevaluate your bullshit fix it or fuck it. Either or you can still win

Yea. Life is good
100 thousand for the cheapest ring on a nigga finger lil bitch...woo.

giphy.webp

I’m excellent, but I’ve only achieved a few humble milestones. I have not made a huge amount of material strides. Thing I’m most happy about above all really is my growth and return to working in the house of faith. Nothing to major to celebrate over just yet as I still have some unsolved problems. Bottom line though I’m as happy as I’ve been in a long time.

Last edited:
On a personal level, yes. Just started a new position at my company, so I’m learning to be a desk jockey all over again. Home life could be better. The girls are getting older, so their the are acting like teenagers even though they are only 7 and 5.

My wife and me are having struggles. It has been a tough couple of months for the both of us. We still love each other, but it feels like we are losing the connection that we once had. We are working on it one day at a time.

Back