Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

I gotta like you to fuck you
Yeah. I just never got the concept of nuttin in anyone's vacinity without actually knowing if they can stand to be around them. Nah, if you or your tendencies annoyed me to no end, the fuck I wanna stick a dick in you for? I'd hate myself just for doing it.

No lies in that...

giphy.gif

Why are grown ass women still like this? Indecisive and aloof.

On one hand being random and doing shit on a whim can be fun, on the other hand it can be annoying

So my ex broke up with her man. Me being me i gave her shit about it and offered her a reminder, thats where the screenshot starts. When she initially declined with "im good" i didn't even open the message, cuz i was out. It just popped on screen and i went back to what i was doing. I didn't realize she kept talking shit so i didn't reply til got home. I would've kept replying that night had i thought it would've gotten somewhere. I guess after some thought she reevaluated her position and hit me out of the blue
My thing is we could've not wasted a Friday night instead of wasting a football Sunday afternoon! She is worth it but why do women still have to play games? Life too short to be frontin like that smh

@Disanthrope you are better then me, cause my petty ass wouldn't even let a guy get a whiff if he told me the next one was the best he ever had then turn around trying to get some. No matter if we know there are no real feelings are there or not.

To answer the questions though, I think that a lot of woman still aren't comfortable enough to just say what they want when it comes to sex. You don't want to seem like a thot/hoe/slut....

@Disanthrope you are better then me, cause my petty ass wouldn't even let a guy get a whiff if he told me the next one was the best he ever had then turn around trying to get some. No matter if we know there are no real feelings are there or not.

To answer the questions though, I think that a lot of woman still aren't comfortable enough to just say what they want when it comes to sex. You don't want to seem like a thot/hoe/slut....
To be fair i was trolling her first on some i told ya so shit, but yea she was extra. I'm realistic tho, i know how it is but its like sheesh, when you have history with someone you can let your guard down. We're adults. We know who each is and isnt. Its Friday. Booty calls aint trigonometry lol

boom-denzel.gif

But that last sentence is mind bottling.

If you and I both know you not out there just smashing everything on site...then why would you think I'd look at you as a thot/hoe/slut?

We both grown. If you want sex, no need to beat around the bush about it.

Me too. Actually natural hair in general when I think about it. Poofy natural curly hair takes me out too. Or a little fro? All natural hair gets me.

On the flipside, weaves and wigs are an instant turn off. I’m not hating on anyone that wears them because they do look good a lot of the time, but it’s just not for me.
I wouldn't say weaves and wigs are a turn off cause a beautiful woman is beautiful woman. I love loud, big, colorful hair.

But natural hair def trumps every other style for me. The longer the better but I've even learned to appreciate the scoopball.

Natural>>>>

Back