Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Why you here man
Damn I can't answer shawty's question honestly? My bad

I loveeeeee lingerie

pb2avW.gif

So how do you guys like your wife/girl/lil dip off to show love to your balls? Or do you prefer to have them left alone....

View attachment 689324
Oh ball play is a must.

She gotta suck em like skinless grapes.

Yes lawd🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

I gotta hear that "plop" sound. One hand on the dick stroking, while sucking with the plop. If I don't hear the plop, please disperse

So how do you guys like your wife/girl/lil dip off to show love to your balls? Or do you prefer to have them left alone....

View attachment 689324

Lick, kiss and suck that muthafucka….not like a maniac….but nice and slow

I love it when my main one grabs the entire sack until the skin is tight, then she focuses on one testicle at a timetwirling it with her tongue like a massage. Jacking me off with her other hand..

Sucking the balls is like us men sucking y’all nipples….gotta focus one at a time

And that Oprah gif is hilarious

View attachment 689324
I prefer them sucked on, not too hard, though. Just a little bit of suction and eye contact is all I need.

One at a time, too, I can't stress that enough, lol.

Something about the act itself is arousing, besides the physical part ofc, I think it's the vulnerability of it all.

View attachment 689324
It's not an absolute necessity for me but I have no qualms if she's giving them attention. Like others said that gentle suction and hand stroke combo hits different :clawd3:

We're visual af too...wear some nice, sexy underwear, robe, pajamas (bottoms...I'll take the top)

Make me wanna do sumn to you when you're walking around the house or when you get out of the shower
Like for ex one of my boxers is like a hersheys chocolate type of design is that something acceptable? For research purposes 🧑🏽‍💻

She gotta suck the balls. Start with licks like it’s ice cream, then suck slow, then suck harder while stroking the dick. Alternate balls, then get both in her mouth and look me in my eyes, then give the dick some love. ED57FC62-5001-4F90-AE59-9B4667326B8C.gif

Back