Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

When you and a partner are about to get a session going how do you like to start?
Question for everyone for participation purposes lol.

It depends, sometimes kissing and touching. Other times, just dick in my mouth because I’m going to get ate regardless ??‍♀️

I got a question.

Ladies...the 1st time you had your azzz ate...what was going thru your mind? Was it just a random thing that happened in the heat of the moment? Or was it "discussed" beforehand during a convo about sex?

Dude kept telling me my asshole was pretty. In my mind, I’m like TFFFFF?????? Anyway, I let him eat it and I was PISSED. I just didn’t enjoy it at all but then.... I met this dude who was so damn fine, smelling all good and shit. He worshipped my whole body and he ate my ass, changed my life. He ate it so damn good, I never thought I would get that type of pleasure from having my ass ate. It got to the point he’d come out the shower and my ass would be tooted up in the air LMAO idgaf

Lying ass niggas lol ur chick shouldn’t even think to reach for stimulation while u smashing

You’re bugging.

Nothing like getting stroked with some good ass dick and the mini bullet on the clit at the same time.

That’s a heart attack waiting to happen for me and I’m here tf for it!

Back