Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Ok, y’all tell me if I’m bugging.

Two men are having sex with a woman at the same time. The men never interact physically, barely even acknowledge each other.

Is this a threesome or a train? Idk, shit sounds train-esque to me.
It's a train. It's only a true 3some if everyone is getting dicked

Are you ok with someone you know wetting your baby's head . Is it disrespectful to go raw or even mess with a pregnant girl

Last edited:

Are you ok with someone you know wetting your baby's head . Is it disrespectful to go raw or even mess with a pregnant girl

I majored in Psychology in college before I dropped out. And I've been around these
situations since kindergarten...

At the end of the day, a nigga who's fucking his friends/family exes sees a convenient way to get his dick wet. Thats all. It's easy pussy. You can say he's foul backstabber snake and all that but in his mind its like the thrill of getting a used sports/luxury car for the cheap. And yeah he puts that thrill over his relationship with you but he's not doing it to cut your throat, he's doing it to get his dick wet more conveniently

I majored in Psychology in college before I dropped out. And I've been around these
situations since kindergarten...

At the end of the day, a nigga who's fucking his friends/family exes sees a convenient way to get his dick wet. Thats all. It's easy pussy. You can say he's foul backstabber snake and all that but in his mind its like the thrill of getting a used sports/luxury car for the cheap. And yeah he puts that thrill over his relationship with you but he's not doing it to cut your throat, he's doing it to get his dick wet more conveniently
Damn... *reads again* Got Damyum... can't knock logic

Women are just weird AF? Why fake that shit, just tell do hit ain't he it right and guide him to be better
Men fake it too. There are multiple reasons why people fake it. Some don't want to hurt there partners ego. Some don't even know how to get themselves off let alone guide their partner. Some may have a medical condition they are embarrassed to talk about.

Men fake it too. There are multiple reasons why people fake it. Some don't want to hurt there partners ego. Some don't even know how to get themselves off let alone guide their partner. Some may have a medical condition they are embarrassed to talk about.
To further your point about men, just because men "cum" during sex, it doesn't mean it was good. For sure people should talk sex in an open and honest way with their partner but since communication is lacking even in day to day relationships, sex is gonna suffer from that as well even more so.

Back