Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Guess I'm in here not sure if it's been asked or not.

So I got it done a couple years ago told my friend about it be younger and was like hell naw she had yo legs in the air she had you in doggy. Blah blah blah he never had it done months later chick didit to him he was like aye big bro you want lying out felt amazing Yada Yada Yada. I say oh how she do it he got quiet. He said See the way she did it wasn't like how you got it. I said I'm gone ask one question all I need is a yes or no. He said ok I asked him did she have her tongue all in it he just laughed. I said yes she had them cheeks spread he just bust out laughing.

So is there a manly way to get your ass ate?

One of the goat feelings is pulling off the rubber and bussin in the mouth🙌🏾🙌🏾

So I got it done a couple years ago told my friend about it be younger and was like hell naw she had yo legs in the air she had you in doggy. Blah blah blah he never had it done months later chick didit to him he was like aye big bro you want lying out felt amazing Yada Yada Yada. I say oh how she do it he got quiet. He said See the way she did it wasn't like how you got it. I said I'm gone ask one question all I need is a yes or no. He said ok I asked him did she have her tongue all in it he just laughed. I said yes she had them cheeks spread he just bust out laughing.

I say it all the time.

Real men get their ass ate however it needs to get ate.

Legs in the air.

Legs spread.

Face down, balls up.

If a man is all concerned about his manhood while getting his prostate sucked out by a bad ass bitch, he really ain't into it and he need to stick to missionary.

Last edited:
I say it all the time.

Legs in the air.

Legs spread.

Face down, balls up.

If a man is all concerned about his manhood while getting his prostate sucked out by bad ass bitch, he really ain't into it and he need to stick to missionary.
I just about died, nearly fell down the steps

I just peeped they were using cash in the space age.. shouldn't it have been Bitcoin or something
No rubber so you get to taste you and him at the same time>>>>>
View attachment 1246994
juiceshocked-surprised.gif

I say it all the time.

Legs in the air.

Legs spread.

Face down, balls up.

If a man is all concerned about his manhood while getting his prostate sucked out by bad ass bitch, he really ain't into it and he need to stick to missionary.
oh-come-on-drinking.gif

I won't kink shame this supposed to be a safe place but yea I'll pass on booty eating lol

Of course it is, but only if you think about it in your head.

Back