Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

I'd like to think it wouldn't take much to get her juices flowing if you're kissing and touching her spots

Could you be with a girl that has insecurity problems about herself? The shawty I’m talking to don’t like being naked or showing herself (we in a long distance relationship so I be wanting pictures sometimes). When we fucking she like it dark in the room and only likes a couple positions. Plus don’t really want me looking at the cat while I’m hitting it.. I’m tryna be patient and a good man but I feel like that’s some elementary school shit. Am I just tripping or what would y’all do?

Could you be with a girl that has insecurity problems about herself? The shawty I’m talking to don’t like being naked or showing herself (we in a long distance relationship so I be wanting pictures sometimes). When we fucking she like it dark in the room and only likes a couple positions. Plus don’t really want me looking at the cat while I’m hitting it.. I’m tryna be patient and a good man but I feel like that’s some elementary school shit. Am I just tripping or what would y’all do?
Could be to a certain degree. But If you really like her give plenty of compliments while she's clothed and even in nude. And while in the act say good/ nasty things. Especially if you going downtown and caress the whole body and just tell her how much she turns you on and you like how she looks and all that good stuff.

Yeah we would need to have a discussion. Find out the reason. See if there's something deeper. I mean if you feeling her...then you gotta be patient. Open her up a little by introducing her to new things. See how receptive she is.

Now if she downright not tryin to do anything different. Refuses to change. Wanna be stuck in her ways. Bounce. You don't have to accept that. Move on to someone who on the same mindframe as you when it comes to sex.

Possible mental issues aside...no GROWN azzz adult should be playing those type of games.

Could be to a certain degree. But If you really like her give plenty of compliments while she's clothed and even in nude. And while in the act say good/ nasty things. Especially if you going downtown and caress the whole body and just tell her how much she turns you on and you like how she looks and all that good stuff.
Lol bro she don’t even want a nigga going downtown smh but good looks.. I’ve tried some of that already

Yeah we would need to have a discussion. Find out the reason. See if there's something deeper. I mean if you feeling her...then you gotta be patient. Open her up a little by introducing her to new things. See how receptive she is.

Now if she downright not tryin to do anything different. Refuses to change. Wanna be stuck in her ways. Bounce. You don't have to accept that. Move on to someone who on the same mindframe as you when it comes to sex.

Possible mental issues aside...no GROWN azzz adult should be playing those type of games.
Yeah I feel you on a lot of that shit. I been trying to handle shit the grown way but she always getting mad when I bring it up and always tryna jump off the topic smh.

Maybe try being intimate without intercourse. Do you think would she be open to bathing together or you giving her massage? Or try a cuddling/heavy petting session with positive affirmations about her body.

So i get there with Johnny Walker, she had the blunt rolled. We big chillin, door dashed lunch, watching a British movie called Strays on netflx. We get it poppin right on the couch, after about 15 mins she gets on top and saw her mf 17 year olds head walk past her bedroom window toward the back. He stays cutting school a lot ever since school has been back to normal post pandemic. Lucky for both of them he didn't come straight inside
I think he saw but that's wtf he gets for cutting school

Introduce her to bdsm, it involves blindfolds, most of her insecurities are based on her minds eye view of what she looks like. With bdsm…it involves very sexual clothing, it restricts her ability to physically shield herself and gives you control. Plus with her eyes blind folded it cuts off a sense, ease her into it, she has a strangle hold on control, often times, what we hold strongest to us what we fear losing. But what we fear losing is what we need to release the most. She wants to lose control, bdsm allows you to take it from her with consent.

She was big mad last week cuz i put her onto prize picks and she has to pay taxes. The money i made her puts her in a different bracket or sumn. Oops.. So she does what women do... weaponized her vagina and threatened to take it away from me. I wanted to say, "is that the only power you have in life?" but i didn't lol

Maybe I'm late to the party...but I'm seeing this certain trend pop up online recently. So I gotta ask...

Fellas, would you let your s/o or whomever you're seeing just sit on ya face azzz naked? Either grinding on it or just sit on...would you let her do it?

Maybe I'm late to the party...but I'm seeing this certain trend pop up online recently. So I gotta ask...

Fellas, would you let your s/o or whomever you're seeing just sit on ya face azzz naked? Either grinding on it or just sit on...would you let her do it?

Oh and ladies...if ya s/o or whomever you seeing wanted that done to him...would you obliged?

Back