Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

My wife has been taking meds that has been helping with her anxiety and depression. But at the same time, it has taken away her sex drive. To the point that she told me I should get a toy😢😢. I’m understanding because I deal with both myself, but at the same time not being able to connect with her in that level is really tough.

Been there…ride it out bruh. And make sure she tapers correctly when coming off them.

My wife has been taking meds that has been helping with her anxiety and depression. But at the same time, it has taken away her sex drive. To the point that she told me I should get a toy😢😢. I’m understanding because I deal with both myself, but at the same time not being able to connect with her in that level is really tough.

Has she talked to her doctor about possibly adjusting her meds?

Also masturbation helped me when I had no sex drive. Maybe focusing more on foreplay without the expectation of intercourse might help.

Has she talked to her doctor about possibly adjusting her meds?

Also masturbation helped me when I had no sex drive. Maybe focusing more on foreplay without the expectation of intercourse might help.
For the meds, she trying to find a happy medium between her meds. Masturbation doesn’t help her too much. With the meds it takes her so long that she loses interest.

As some who dealt with a S/O with this very thing. You're going to need to make foreplay your best friend. Little nudges of you caring little small gestures through out the day/week will help you my brother. Walk up to her kiss her on the neck and keep it pushing comeback later and do something else to ease mind and depression to get her in a happy place.

Hope that helps it will take time and be stressful but the goal is to ease her mental.

Last edited:
For the meds, she trying to find a happy medium between her meds. Masturbation doesn’t help her too much. With the meds it takes her so long that she loses interest.

Well I hope the med sweet spot is found for her sooner rather then later. Having no libido sucks.

A toy? Ask her can you get a Toya ?

:js4:

Man I appreciate all of the advice you guys and gals have given me. I’ve tried many of the things that you have told me. I’m trying not to rush it all. The main thing we have is communication.

All the advice has been good so far but I'd also add in...don't try to lie to yourself about bei g frustrated either. Now I'm not saying to take that frustration out on anyone or making snide comments but being honest with yourself about how your feeling and how her pleasure means alot to you also is a big part of being helpful because seeing that you wanting to please her means alot to you may also spur things along mentally and that's what many stop focusing on in terms of foreplay and things leading up to the actual act of sex.

All the advice has been good so far but I'd also add in...don't try to lie to yourself about bei g frustrated either. Now I'm not saying to take that frustration out on anyone or making snide comments but being honest with yourself about how your feeling and how her pleasure means alot to you also is a big part of being helpful because seeing that you wanting to please her means alot to you may also spur things along mentally and that's what many stop focusing on in terms of foreplay and things leading up to the actual act of sex.
No doubt. Foreplay is very important to us. Playing around during the day also helps out too. I know when she is not in the mood or not feeling it is when she doesn’t have that same smile. Right away she would apologize.

So which one of you nasty negros got a sex tape?

View attachment 735041
Me and the Mrs. went through a rough patch years ago so I destroyed the tape with all of our footage, smh. I never recorded anything with anyone before her cause I’m a naturally paranoid person.

With phones I’m scared to tape anything in case one of my kids get a hold of it and start swiping through pics, lol. We don’t even own a standard camcorder anymore.

Back