Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Cry

That fucked with me for a long time. I almost talked myself out a few situations after that cause I wanted to be sure the chick was doing what she wanted to do and not cause she thought that's all I wanted.

I have done this on occasion because the orgasm was so good I just burst in tears....I hate it! Makes me feel like a punk.

I have done this on occasion because the orgasm was so good I just burst in tears....I hate it! Makes me feel like a punk.
this wasnt that though

i didnt even get a good 10 pumps in before I noticed and that shit came to a dead halt

I was like whoa whoa whoa...we can stop...you dont have to do anything you're not comfortable doing. I cleaned my weapon quick af and then ended up taking her home.

The signs were there leading up to the actual encounter. She wasnt shy or bashful about wanting to have sex but i think either she was a virgin or really really unexperienced and it was too much for her to deal with when the time finally came

Did she just go down there on her own? Did you like it?
Nah she asked me questions about it so I was like what you getting at why you beating around the bush. So I was like ehhh I'll try anything once. Like Is a understatement I loved it my shit grew Like a extra 8 inches. And I wore her ass out

Funny thing about it there really isn't a cool way for a guy to get something like that done to him. Once I let that go I was in hog heaven

this wasnt that though

i didnt even get a good 10 pumps in before I noticed and that shit came to a dead halt

I was like whoa whoa whoa...we can stop...you dont have to do anything you're not comfortable doing. I cleaned my weapon quick af and then ended up taking her home.

The signs were there leading up to the actual encounter. She wasnt shy or bashful about wanting to have sex but i think either she was a virgin or really really unexperienced and it was too much for her to deal with when the time finally came
Had a situation similar to this happen to me. Shorty was talking a good game…Then we it cane down to it she start crying talking bout she a slut…😬

I immediately stopped…

but boy when I tell you my life flashed…this was a white woman…I all I could see was her going to the authorities talkin bout I raped her…

scariest shit ever man

Had a situation similar to this happen to me. Shorty was talking a good game…Then we it cane down to it she start crying talking bout she a slut…😬

I immediately stopped…

but boy when I tell you my life flashed…this was a white woman…I all I could see was her going to the authorities talkin bout I raped her…

scariest shit ever man
Your first mistake 4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

Back