Welcome To aBlackWeb

AFC Divisional: New England Patriots v. LA didn't charge long enough

This the shit I hate. You beat the best defense to lose to a weak Pats defense? They used all their just sgainst the Ravens and look sickly right now. Weak ass AFC teams.

True that y'all defense way better than NE but NE has a superior offense to Baltimore's, even without Gordon.

No doubt but Brady is a classic pocket QB who has had his struggles against the rush. Where Ingram and Bosa at today?
Exactly WTF are the Chargers doing? TheureT playing a zone on a QB who only throws underneath zones. A LB should be blitzing on every play and the other two should be playing the mifdle shutting off those weak ass pop passes Brady always throw.

In other words run the exact defense Philly did in the Superbowl and beat the shit out of the Patriots

I really wanted the cowboys to make the Superbowl vs Patriots, so the Pats could finally put to bed any claims the cowboys had of the greatest franchise ever

giphy.gif

The Dance the Bolts will do in Foxborough after they put the nails in the coffin of the Pats dynasty.

It's over!!!!!

LIGHTS OUT PATRIOTS!!!!!

k5ezmb8z0a421.gif

Get them the fuck off the field. Chargers should never be allowed in the East coast again. Throw their ass in the rapture. I guess that Jesus freak didn't pray hard enough? Amen.

Last edited:
Back