Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door (6/30/24)

Added to Calendar: 06-30-24

Amazing main event
absolutely solidifies Swerve as the guy

If he beats Danielson at ALL IN the cipher is complete
I think they're going Swerve / Hangman 4 at All In ya know. The Bucks said the wildcard was one they chose and they ran a Hangman vignette on Collision specifically focused on Swerve's home invasion.

I think they're going Swerve / Hangman 4 at All In ya know. The Bucks said the wildcard was one they chose and they ran a Hangman vignette on Collision specifically focused on Swerve's home invasion.
I totally forgot about that
Surely they not bout to just hand Hangman the strap to avoid going 0-4 are they?

Surely they not bout to just hand Hangman the strap to avoid going 0-4 are they?
It would be 2-0-1 technically since there was a time limit draw & Joe beat both of em.

Won't be surprised if they crown Hangman tho since The Elite needs to have all the gold for some fuckin reason.

Yeah that feud definitely ain't over b/t them. Hangman STILL ain't forgive Swerve being in his house and in his child's room.

Yeah that feud definitely ain't over b/t them. Hangman STILL ain't forgive Swerve being in his house and in his child's room.
There's also the matter of whether he lost the 3-way match on purpose to Joe so Swerve was denied his victory.

That was left unaddressed too.

Back