Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

When the NBA wreaked havoc on AEW’s TV schedule in the past, the company would often move its show to another night of the week, or in a worse time slot on the same night. That won’t be the case with Collision next week. The show is simply off the air for one week. However, TNT’s schedule does list next Friday’s (Feb. 16) episode of AEW Rampage with an early start time of 7 pm ET (and a replay at 11:30 pm ET), so keep your ears open for a potential announcement about that from AEW in the coming days.

Not gon lie, Edge feels like he's in the same position that he was in WWE towards those last years: doing much of nothing

He just wants to wrestle. The Cope Open has been great along with his feud with Christian so I don't think they can be compared.

This.

I think he's had more freedom to do just that in AEW. The opportunity to face guys that you've either wasn't allowed to face, and the new ones must be fun.

Hey man he won the TNT championship for a minute, that should count for SOMETHING.

Nahhh brotha

And the only thing he's done so far that held weight was the Christian feud. And I'm worried that he's in a holding stage til they go back to the Christian stuff. TK kinda made it seem like Edge comin through would be a bigger deal but months later he's just another guy on the roster. I like the Cope open stuff cause it gives him the chance to work with younger guys but it kinda took me for surprise that he hasnt interacted much with some of the top guys aside from Christian and Sting. I assume his contract is 2-3 years so i'm hoping things pick up for him. But with these janky ass rankings and all...

:js4:

Nahhh brotha

And the only thing he's done so far that held weight was the Christian feud. And I'm worried that he's in a holding stage til they go back to the Christian stuff. TK kinda made it seem like Edge comin through would be a bigger deal but months later he's just another guy on the roster. I like the Cope open stuff cause it gives him the chance to work with younger guys but it kinda took me for surprise that he hasnt interacted much with some of the top guys aside from Christian and Sting. I assume his contract is 2-3 years so i'm hoping things pick up for him. But with these janky ass rankings and all...

Isn't that all their signings, after the first few months they're puy on the side

Nahhh brotha

He doesn't need to be a main event player I'll be real. Would be nice to see, yes, but he doesn't need it at all. If he wins the TNT again and continues with the fever dream open challenges then he's succeeding in my honest opinion.

He doesn't need to be a main event player I'll be real. Would be nice to see, yes, but he doesn't need it at all. If he wins the TNT again and continues with the fever dream open challenges then he's succeeding in my honest opinion.

I would say he doesnt need to be a main event player but maybe at least upper mid card with him just being in the main event mix every now and then. Like Edge doesnt need to be your AEW Champ but I thought there would be a higher ceiling at least. Like damn can he get a title shot lmaooooo

I would say he doesnt need to be a main event player but maybe at least upper mid card with him just being in the main event mix every now and then. Like Edge doesnt need to be your AEW Champ but I thought there would be a higher ceiling at least. Like damn can he get a title shot lmaooooo
Yeah title shots definitely, I agree. He's in that position like Danielson where they've done so much that they don't actually need gold.

Yeah title shots definitely, I agree. He's in that position like Danielson where they've done so much that they don't actually need gold.
Danielson pisses me off cause this nigga purposely has kept himself out the mix lmao
If Mox can have 3-4 title reigns idk why Danielson didnt have at least one

Back