Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

If they do another match...it gotta be a death match. Like they actually gotta kill each other on some gladiator wit weapons type shyt.

And I'm for it

Glad to see Take getting some love, I remember when he was just having a few matches as a guest and a few of us was already saying he was going to be a top guy in no time regardless if it was WWE or AEW. Homie built like a late 90s main eventer.

He just needs help in the charisma department and he off to the races.
He's already got it. The crowd LOVED him on Dark and when he challenged MJF in an eliminator match. DDT? He's LOVED there.

Round 3 should happen. Love me some good trilogies in wrestling..tho the last match should of been the final. I think folks just scared Hangman would leave with the W.

Naw I just dont need a shot at the AEW title on the line when Swerve is 2-0 on Hangman and has all the momentum lol

But who said a title shot was on the line? Has that actually been confirmed by AEW...or just a bunch of fanboys on social media?

So no one is going to talk about Wardlow being in the same exact position that he was in when he started, Started off as a stooge to MJF, squashed MJF disappears and now is a stooge to Adam Cole.

So no one is going to talk about Wardlow being in the same exact position that he was in when he started, Started off as a stooge to MJF, squashed MJF disappears and now is a stooge to Adam Cole.
Your right. Wardlow being in the group makes no sense.

Back