Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Swerve and Keith Lee
kobe-laugh.gif

Let’s just throw it together 3 days before a PPV huh??

Smh FOH

I mean is it really thrown together? They were feuding for the better part of a year and Keith's been referencing him for a while now, even through his feud with Shane Taylor lol

And it just disappeared. Per usual with AEW. Had this began again after the November PPV, it would make more sense.

At least they will finally fight at a ppv

I mean is it really thrown together? They were feuding for the better part of a year and Keith's been referencing him for a while now, even through his feud with Shane Taylor lol

Yeah I don't think they officially closed that chapter.

And it just disappeared. Per usual with AEW. Had this began again after the November PPV, it would make more sense.

At least they will finally fight at a ppv
Keith's been referencing him for a while now though on Collision for the most part, Swerve just never fed into it due to the C2. But yep, at least it's finally getting blown off.

Have their been focusing on the tag team division lately? I feel like theres hardly been any tag matches for awhile now

HoB currently got a feud going on wit FTR. IF they are planning to put the belts on Jericho & Sammy...then I see them settin up a feud wit HoB.

OR

A triple threat feud wit HoB and FTR. But I'm just spit ballin.

Back