Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Could have made it Willow vs Sky and Red vs Julia
Julia I can understand but Why Sky Blue and not Willow?

In all fairness...there's a story being told b/t Stat/Julia/Skye. So it makes sense.

Let Red Velvet get a couple of more matches under her belt, since she just came back from injury. After Full Gear, then they can begin to put her on that path for a title.

In all fairness...there's a story being told b/t Stat/Julia/Skye. So it makes sense.

Let Red Velvet get a couple of more matches under her belt, since she just came back from injury. After Full Gear, then they can begin to out her on that path for a title.
Having Skye go over Red gives her credibility going into Full Gear cos she's very much the weakest link.

yes this is known
but that doesnt change the fact it happened
wasnt used as a way to propel her at all

Shit lookin as bad as when Theory pinned Cena
NJPW had no intention of booking her properly cos she's not Mercedes. AEW booked her stronger with the Strong belt than NJPW did. That's just the game.

Also that wasn't an AEW show, you know Khan don't fuck with the brotha's and sista's

NJPW had no intention of booking her properly cos she's not Mercedes. AEW booked her stronger with the Strong belt than NJPW did. That's just the game.

I hear yall but they did go out of their way on AEW TV to acknowledge that it happened and they (at the time) made a big deal out of it. Now shes just a jobber low key

I hear yall but they did go out of their way on AEW TV to acknowledge that it happened and they (at the time) made a big deal out of it. Now shes just a jobber low key
Had to cos of the partnership. But I agree, she's been spinning wheels since she won the Owen. Her winning the Strong belt very likely fucked up whatever plans they had.

Back