Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

You can say what you want about aew’s attendance numbers or ratings or even backstage drama, but the one thing they do on a consistent basis is provide better matches from bell to bell than WWE.

Every Roman match for the last year or so has been more or less the same. Every match was crazy boring but people applauded the storyline behind it.

You can say what you want about aew’s attendance numbers or ratings or even backstage drama, but the one thing they do on a consistent basis is provide better matches from bell to bell than WWE.

Every Roman match for the last year or so has been more or less the same. Every match was crazy boring but people applauded the storyline behind it.

That was a ppv type of match we got for free

I'm watching Roman vs KO literally right now.

How many of those have we seen on dynamite or collision in the last year?

There’s been a couple really really good free matches that went on for 30+ min

Yeah pretty much said the same thing the other day...
Say what you want about AEW...but they be having matches that should be ppv. Almost like they giving them away for free. Free...b/c they know they got enough of other quality matches they can put aside for the actual ppv

I miss these type of matches. WWE use to do that shyt back in the day

At Royal Rumble?

I was talking about free tv, my man

Just repping for the Tribal Chief good sir. Slander isn't tolerated on the island of relevancy.

I like how they showed everyone watching. Pretty much he got multiple targets on his back

It felt like things could have fallen apart after Adam Cole got hurt but now we have multiple contenders for the world title now and MJF still has to pick 3 guys from his match vs the bullet club. Very intriguing scenarios

And fyi thank god Tony Schavonie is lead announcing collison. Sounds so much better than Kevin Kelly leading

Back