Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

So they doing a fatal 4 way for the women’s title at ALL IN. Toni uses some stipulation and gets in automatically

But Shida the champ has to earn her way in??View attachment 1152418
Snowman Booking only the Slaughtered would love

It just meant Shida already had a title match with Anna on Dynamite and whoever wins that would go on to defend at the ppv in the fatal 4 way. Shouldnt of been shown as part of the bracket chart. Toni used her rematch clause like WWF/E would always do so she was added to the match.

Last edited:
Suprised not many commented on the tag match, that shit was fire.

Wait which one? BCC vs Lucho Bros or Bucks vs Hardys?

I mean BCC/Lucho/Bucks always delivered. So at this point it's automatically expected. Hardys be hit and miss. Mainly b/c of Jeff be fumbling all over the place sometimes. Lol

Wait which one? BCC vs Lucho Bros or Bucks vs Hardys?

I mean BCC/Lucho/Bucks always delivered. So at this point it's automatically expected. Hardys be hit and miss. Mainly b/c of Jeff be fumbling all over the place sometimes. Lol
Nah BCC V Lucha Bros. Shit was on 100 from the bell ring. I was trying to skim through because i got off work late and had to wake up early but that shit made me get confortable. Lol

Nah BCC V Lucha Bros. Shit was on 100 from the bell ring. I was trying to skim through because i got off work late and had to wake up early but that shit made me get confortable. Lol

I have yet to watch a bad Lucho Bros match. Even when they competed against each other, it was a banger.

Back