Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Women’s title match in the main event. Title change perhaps?

Meh...I Mena I can see why he did it. He didn't wanna be that talent with the power to automatically book themselves into title reign. Pretty much not giving anyone else the opportunity. At least that's what I think.
Same. It was a way to keep fans from initially booing because he made it known he aint booking himself the champ out the gate. If he stayed they def would work a way to get him back in by now.

Meh...I Mena I can see why he did it. He didn't wanna be that talent with the power to automatically book themselves into title reign. Pretty much not giving anyone else the opportunity. At least that's what I think.
He coulda just not put himself in contention for the title too early the way the Bucks did, even Kenny was booked a bit later. He just had to carny it up. The rest of the run became overbooked dogshit because of how massively unnecessary most of it was.

I like Cody loads but his AEW run was his best attempt at being a territory era cosplayer. He's just suited for the WWE system and it's great he doesn't have to pretend anymore lmao.

Ehhh I disagree, his AEW run was fun IMO for the most part and def miss certain aspects he brought and did. Did he go over the top sometimes? Yeah but it was still entertaining to see.

I like Cody loads but his AEW run was his best attempt at being a territory era cosplayer. He's just suited for the WWE system and it's great he doesn't have to pretend anymore lmao.

Yeah I remember in an interview he pretty much didn't Ike the demands of the job. Everyone always coming up to him about this & that. He said he just wanted to wrestle.

Ehhh I disagree, his AEW run was fun IMO for the most part and def miss certain aspects he brought and did. Did he go over the top sometimes? Yeah but it was still entertaining to see.
He lost me the instant he started the extended feud with QT Marshall. No one needed that.

Back