Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

*checks to see if any wrestling youtuber has said this*

Ibushi looked like he was moving underwater in that B&G match

Say brothaman welcome back
I figured with all this time off you’ve reflected and found peace in yourself but I see you’re still hostage to your own ghost writing tribulations.

But anyways Now it’s been a month now, are you gonna answer my question??? Don’t you wanna free yourself of this failing gimmick???

It's his fault and not the people booking the division like trash
It's both. When someone isn't over and they put the belt on them to get them over and try repeatedly to do so, the blame lies with both the talent and the booker. He's not interesting or charismatic whatsoever and the TNT division problems started with him.

Sammy was over when he first won the belt. The belt ended up on Scorpio and Wardlow and ended up being a whole load of nothing during their reigns. Darby, Joe and Hobbs all got the belt and were better champions.

The title wasn't nothing when Sammy was holding it. Broddie Lee holding it was probably the last time the title meant something. Having microwave title reigns has ruined it

The title wasn't nothing when Sammy was holding it. Broddie Lee holding it was probably the last time the title meant something. Having microwave title reigns has ruined it
Darby's 1st reign and Miro's reign were the last time it really meant something (even Darby's second reign was constant bangers). Miro dropping the belt was a problem in itself because he was the definitive champion for the title but the Scorpio getting the belt opened the door to the idiotic booking the belt has gotten ever since. Sammy's 1st and 2nd reigns were actually good cos he was having great matches.

A TV title getting booked like an actual TV title with short reigns the same way the ECW / WCW TV titles were isn't the problem. It's the quality of the reign and what the champion does with it.

Back