Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

I wouldn’t be mad if Lance won. Considering he does compete internationally. It'd a good look for the belt imo

Since we are already getting questions asking, PWInsider.com is told that Ari Daivari was the Producer/Coach for the excellent FTR vs. Bullet Club Gold 57 minute Best of Three Falls match on AEW Collision tonight.

PWInsider.com has learned that as of this week, AEW VP Pat Buck has shifted from working inTalent Relations to a new position is Vice President of Talent Coaching. We are told this is part of the process of Collision and Dynamite having separate Coaches every week with Buck now overseeing Coaching staff for each show. Buck helped bring on Daivari, Sarah Stock and others.

FTR doing what they do is exactly why I could give 2 fucks if certain folks never go back to WWE. Those guys along with White and Juice put on a classic banger and I thought last weeks match was fire.

FTR got like 3-4 classics in the past 3 yrs with Bucks, Lucha Bros, Briscoes, and now Bullet Club.

FTR doing what they do is exactly why I could give 2 fucks if certain folks never go back to WWE. Those guys along with White and Juice put on a classic banger and I thought last weeks match was fire.

FTR got like 3-4 classics in the past 3 yrs with Bucks, Lucha Bros, Briscoes, and now Bullet Club.
OG i'll admit i didn't see Starks winning over Punk.... but you called it last week.

Back