Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

I listen to punks promo, and all I hear is I never grew past high school.

Y’all don’t have a problem with watching the damn near 50-year-old bitch like a teenager?

This is Raven’s gimmick on Trenbolone

@OGDirtyD did I just read the tnt title got passed around again, what's the longest reign a month. Title booked with no respect. How is it older than the shit Orange Cassidy carrying but booked worse.

Y’all don’t have a problem with watching the damn near 50-year-old bitch like a teenager?

I really dislike wacthing him on tv right now. Wish he just take his bell and go home

Well if she willing to call him that publicly then we know that charlotte says the reverse to him when she mad

She really typed that shit out huh

giphy.gif

Say bro are you gonna answer my question or you gonna continue to be Mr. Trigger Fingaz turn to Twitter Fingaz and cower like a punk? (Double Entendre don’t ask me how)

While pretending like niggas don’t already know this shit ain’t real cause no way Punk went out shooting and the Bucks didn’t approve. Looks like you can’t act like the smart wrestling guy anymore either
:js4:

Nah i just think folks who hold that much negativity over him ate wasting energy but everybody has the right to have an opinion but it really aint that serious.

Promo went over well per usual, crowd is making noise, and he still can put on great matches and build the stories well as the past year before proved before he got suspended.

Your right too Punk is inspired by Raven and Raven mentored him for a short while and was in a group with him in TNA.

Last edited:
Nah i just think folks who hold that much negativity over him ate wasting energy but everybody has the right to have an opinion but it really aint that serious.

Promo went over well per usual, crowd is making noise, and he still can put on great matches and build the stories well as the past year before proved before he got suspended.

Your right too Punk is inspired by Raven and Raven mentored him for a short while and was in a group with him in TNA.
It’s why the new Bill & Ted movie ain’t work too old to be acting like that.

It’s almost jarring to see a person that old still talk like that.

The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega will be appearing on Dynamite in pre-taped segments tonight. Given that the show is in Chicago, having them not appear right after CM Punk's return to his home market is probably a smart choice

Back