Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

If it aint Sasha Banks they wasting their time because it has to be a star. And i hope they wouldnt waste Sasha on a Bow Wow storyline.

was legit gonna say this same thing and then I retracted it cause of that 2nd point you made: Sasha aligning with Bow Wow
:lol10:

sigh-ok.gif

Sasha or nothing bro
Shit even Naomi
And it’s probably neither

Sasha still negotiating wit WWE from what I read. But...it would be interesting.

But tying her wit Bow Wow...not the move to go wit. Especially someone her stature. She don't need him to help validate her. The idea tho of "That Bitch" vs "Boss Bitch" makes for a good story imo.

Whoever he brings out...I'm sure the reaction will be along the lines of...

IgMyx.gif

I'm sure it's gonna be somebody who's known...I hope
What female is "known" that is a free agent or in IMPACT? Tessa Blanchard? Thats the only decent big name that is free but Bow Wow aligning with her would make Bow look like an idiot.

Right now it sounds like Kiera Hogan since she didnt show up on Dynamite at all last night.

What female is "known" that is a free agent or in IMPACT? Tessa Blanchard? Thats the only decent big name that is free but Bow Wow aligning with her would make Bow look like an idiot.

Tessa still toxic. Ain't nobody touching her. See that's the issue tho. No "known" woman needs Bow Wow to help bring them in.

I think the reveal is gonna be meh.

I meaaaaaaan Sasha is blood line with Snoop Dogg who is Bow Wow father in hip hop soooooo maybe the stretch aint too far........ah fuck it I tried its all horrible ideas. They better not!

I rather Bow Wow say "ITS BOSS TIME!" than Micheal Cole.

Back