Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Castle's character presentation with The Boys is one of the most unique presentations I've seen in a long time. It reminds me of Flair and Lawler in different ways

Prayers up for Hangman. I think the injury was real. Don't think Taz would play like that with that type of injury, especially with what he went thru with Sabu

Last edited:
Wow tonight's show was really solid. That main event was really good up until it seems Hangman got injured.

I mean homies legs werent even moving at all. I hope he is alright.

Amazing MJF and Regal promo mid show and the end to the show was perfect planned or not. MJF GETTING HIS DESERVED DUE!

1666146605978-png.136158

Man forgot to add Dalton fucking Castle still the man I see. Lol homie came with it last night I remember being a fan of his when he was in ROH. Jericho and him had a really great match and one of the few times Jericho hit a deadly Judas.

Man forgot to add Dalton fucking Castle still the man I see. Lol homie came with it last night I remember being a fan of his when he was in ROH. Jericho and him had a really great match and one of the few times Jericho hit a deadly Judas.
Yea dude should be a regular on AEW television

The six man bout delivered. It was pretty much what I expected. Lots of spots w some botches. The MJF/ Regal segment was great. Dalton Castle should be main event player in any promotion. Mox is corny. Smh @ the not so discreet blading by Moxley. I hope Page is alright. I wasn't really feeling his reign, but I loved the journey getting there

Back