Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Dope show for AEW Dark and Dynamite. From this show it seems like Dante' Martin and Ricky Starks got next. Wardlow is SUPER over!!! Was stoked because i got to see Hardy Boys and Joe for the 1st time.

Got a chance to sing "Judas" with crowd. That's an experience in itself

MJF needs to be next in line for the belt after whoever gets the belt off of Hangman.

Andrade is so smooth in that ring. He only got 3 mins on the Dark show but he did so much in 3 mins. He could run AEW if they give him the chance. He not missing anything at all

That chest spot from Keith Lee and Swerve. Sheesh

Suzuki and Joe's match wasn't my type of wrestling but DAMN if it wasn't brutal. They both get my respect for that type of hard hitting contest.

Enjoyed myself and want to go to a pay per view. SummerSlam is in Nashville so i may have to see what those tickets looking like as well

Last edited:
Yeah 7pm was horrible to put such a big match but its also the reason for it so folks would look for the show at 7 but oh well...as long as Hangman retained.

Thank god Sammy Guevara won back the tnt title. Never liked Scorpio Sky with the belt. Wish it was Ethan Page instead

Thank god Sammy Guevara won back the tnt title. Never liked Scorpio Sky with the belt. Wish it was Ethan Page instead
Never liked Scorpio in the first place. Just got home but glad Sammy got it back but lmao at reading they had plans to make Scorpio a long TNT champion.

Lmaoo at the size of the middle eastern guy next to Gresham, got him looking like a little kid.

He already has suprpassed Omos at being more physical.

Back