Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Joe coming in probably to put over talent and help run the ROH development. Dont expect no major run.

I think a lot of the vet folks coming are doing what you mentioned.

Him
Ruby
Christian
BD
Punk
Sting

Those are the ones who stick out wit me. I think they do backstage stuff as well.

Now wit Joe coming thru...it makes sense to tag him wit ROH.

I think a lot of the vet folks coming are doing what you mentioned.

Him
Ruby
Christian
BD
Punk
Sting

Those are the ones who stick out wit me. I think they do backstage stuff as well.

Now wit Joe coming thru...it makes sense to tag him wit ROH.
I wouldnt put Punk or Daniel Bryan in that boat as they have been knee deep in storylines and will be in the title mix.

I mean guys who are big names from other promotions but will be used like Lethal, where you just putting talent over as an enhancement spot on free tv with no major pay offs, no storylines or major angles in the show. Put some guys over but mostly mentor/train/produce in the back.

Just saying fans saying oh shit Joe coming in I hope he stays injury free are expecting more then what we are actually going to get like Lethal. Expecially since they debuted him at the ROH ppv tonight, there arent any big plans for him it seems beside possibly coaching/producing the ROH development show which sounds dope but it also seems to be the replacement for DARK so not sure how that will turn out.

Good episode last night. They really gotta try to make it 2 hours. I’m hoping this since Fox doesn’t do Thursday night football anymore, why not move Smackdown to Thursdays again and AEW can make rampage 2 hours and maybe start at 8 or 9 on Friday nights on TNT perhaps?

Good episode last night. They really gotta try to make it 2 hours. I’m hoping this since Fox doesn’t do Thursday night football anymore, why not move Smackdown to Thursdays again and AEW can make rampage 2 hours and maybe start at 8 or 9 on Friday nights on TNT perhaps?
Why would wwe do that?

Back