Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Holy shit at that match. Even before the fire that match was fucking brutal banger. Big match Cody once again showing time and time again he that guy. But fuckkkkkk he legit burnt the fuck up in that. Lol

Legit pissed I didn't go to the show.

Fell asleep before the main event and finally watched it. Andrade's manager helping Arn up after he inadvertently fell (cutting kayfabe) and then the camera cutting to them fighting to the back (going back to kayfabe) was lightweight funny as hell

The match was flames (literally) but that last spot could've been kept for a PPV/Clash of Champions type of setting. Like where else can this feud go now?? They can't one up a flaming table. They can but sheesh, how much more can you rev it up to. This feud has to be over after that spot right??? Great match before the flaming table spot and could've done another crazy spot that wasn't a flaming table to end the match in my opinion

Andrade's the damn M.V.P. While being pinned he's putting out the fire on Cody's arm/shoulder. A fire that his wife started smh.

One last random note: is it sad that I still mark out when Sting does a Stinger Splash, Scorpion Deathlock, or Scorpion Deathdrop? Damn amazing that he's still doing this at a decent level at his age, especially after his injury in the WWE

Found out that Billy Gunn is 58 years old the other day. DAMN!!! Crazy that these guys can still pull a match out of their ass at this age

One last random note: is it sad that I still mark out when Sting does a Stinger Splash, Scorpion Deathlock, or Scorpion Deathdrop? Damn amazing that he's still doing this at a decent level at his age, especially after his injury in the WWE

Found out that Billy Gunn is 58 years old the other day. DAMN!!! Crazy that these guys can still pull a match out of their ass at this age
You realize how WWE messed up his time there

Fell asleep before the main event and finally watched it. Andrade's manager helping Arn up after he inadvertently fell (cutting kayfabe) and then the camera cutting to them fighting to the back (going back to kayfabe) was lightweight funny as hell

The match was flames (literally) but that last spot could've been kept for a PPV/Clash of Champions type of setting. Like where else can this feud go now?? They can't one up a flaming table. They can but sheesh, how much more can you rev it up to. This feud has to be over after that spot right??? Great match before the flaming table spot and could've done another crazy spot that wasn't a flaming table to end the match in my opinion

Andrade's the damn M.V.P. While being pinned he's putting out the fire on Cody's arm/shoulder. A fire that his wife started smh.
Cody uses his hometown to do wild shit it looks like will be the tradition. Last show that I went to here he did the backflip off the top of the cage. I loved both spots tho.

Also your going to see alot of these blow off happen on Dynamite since they only doing like 4 ppv shows so this is probably the last for their feud.

Great show last night tho

Nope. Sting a GOAT mark out fam.

Billy Gunn is 58 years old and looks like that. Damn I gotta get my fat ass in shape smh

I never wanna see Danielson as a face again, he's too good as a heel. I do think it's time to turn Adam Cole face though

Back