Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

How you watch AEW, but want WWE shenanigans? Nothing is above the title. Would Roman Reigns ever go second to last? Exactly.

We in here tonight

How you watch AEW, but want WWE shenanigans? Nothing is above the title. Would Roman Reigns ever go second to last? Exactly.

We in here tonight

At will say at least WWE was smart enough to let Bianca/Sasha close out WM.

Bit I'm sure it took a lot of folks to convince Vince to do it. Especially the historic implications.

At will say at least WWE was smart enough to let Bianca/Sasha close out WM.

Bit I'm sure it took a lot of folks to convince Vince to do it. Especially the historic implications.
They had no choice. Wasn't nobody coming to see Lashley and Mcintyre. Title matches should either open or close the show. Only time I've ever swayed from that is Rock and Hogan at 18. HHH and Jericho woulda got booed out the building going last

They had no choice. Wasn't nobody coming to see Lashley and Mcintyre. Title matches should either open or close the show. Only time I've ever swayed from that is Rock and Hogan at 18. HHH and Jericho woulda got booed out the building going last

I'm surprised it happened tho. This Vince we talkin about.

Kofi vs Daniel Bryan could've gone last imo. B/c I think that match emotionally drained the fans afterwards. It was a bad decision on their part. Especially when they had Joe vs Rey right after that match. Lol

Eddie Kingston been busting his ass on the indie scene for a decade, glad to see him get a standing ovation here.

Back