Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 7/3 (Beach Break)

I didn't say every week but they shouldn't go 3, 4 or 5 weeks without a match. When the last time Roman had a Smackdown match, you can't even tell me that. Your stars need to compete. You don't need your champ fighting the guy he feuding with on the tv shows, he can fight somebody else. Big E worked the tv show when he was champ, the same with Lashley and McIntyre.

What's wrong with Hook having matches every week. Jade ain't stepped foot in the ring since the Tay Conti match I believe, that's ridiculous.

E, Drew, and Lashley aint on that level as Roman tho. It's not just about his wrestling...its also about the story he's telling. What does him having a match wit a mid guy gonna do? Nothin.

The only reason Drew did the whole "fighting champion" thing...b/c Brock pretty much sat on the belt for a whole year not doing anything.

If Roman is in the middle of a storyline feud...again...why do I need to see him wrestle other people? Plus...a lot of them his tier level do wrestle. It just be in dark matches.

Now in regards to Hook...I think they wanted to ease him in. He's still relatively new. So I get that. Again...let that beat build. Cool...done. He's over. Now it's ok to unleash him on the A show.

Jade...let's face it...who they got that can rival her. And I'm talkin about someone you see as a legit threat to her.

Thunder Rosa...ok
Britt...maybe
Shita...meh maybe as well
Red Velvet put on a decent match against her.

But I think Jade's best match thus far was against Tay. Only person I see who've can match her physicality is Nyla.

Last edited:
E, Drew, and Lashley aint on that level as Roman tho. It's not just about his wrestling...its also about the story he's telling. What does him having a match wit a mid guy gonna do? Nothin.

The only reason Drew did the whole "fighting champion" thing...b/c Brock pretty much sat on the belt for a whole year not doing anything.

If Roman is in the middle of a storyline feud...again...why do I need to see him wrestle other people? Plus...a lot of them his tier level do wrestle. It just be in dark matches.
I'm gonna put my response in the wrestling news thread, no need to keep talking about Roman in here

Yeah his "roll out" was odd. No one really knew who he was. Except the ones who's up on the indie shows.
He broke his leg in half like 6 months ago i thi k he is recovering and they signed him asap i guess to avoid WWE getting him. But buddy was the most over indie guy last year and they should of atleast explained to the crowd better or atleast use his one fucking catchphrases...TK dropped the ball on his introduction probabaly thinking because he is still recovering that sprinkling him in would be best but it aint.

Last edited:
Back