Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 7/6

When the last time Jade wrestled? This company have people like Jade and Hook who the fans want to see but they keep giving us that goof Danhausen, Orange Cassidy and that trash ass dino dude. The fuck is Tony Khan doing

When the last time Jade wrestled? This company have people like Jade and Hook who the fans want to see but they keep giving us that goof Danhausen, Orange Cassidy and that trash ass dino dude. The fuck is Tony Khan doing

Cassidy is "injured"

Luchasaurus along wit Jungle Boy is over af

Now Danhausen...he can gtfo

Man if they have Jade drop the TBS belt against that new chick...she better be gettin a push for that women's title.

She was showcased this week with her promo and baddie section. And the thing your complaining about is the BIG issue i have with WWE. They just throw everybody in tv matches every week, shit is over kill.

Cassidy is "injured"

Luchasaurus along wit Jungle Boy is over af

Now Danhausen...he can gtfo

Man if they have Jade drop the TBS belt against that new chick...she better be gettin a push for that women's title.
No Danhausen disrepsect will be tolerated. Lol

But AEW is doing a horrible job at explaining him. I dont think buddy as even used his catch phrases on tv yet.

Folks got to chill with thinking there is a chance Jade is dropping the title to Marina, its clear as day she is being used at a stepping oppponent for Jade. Crystal clear.

She was showcased this week with her promo and baddie section. And the thing your complaining about is the BIG issue i have with WWE. They just throw everybody in tv matches every week, shit is over kill.

Exactly. Not every wrestler needs to wrestle every week, even if they’re a champion. It makes it a big deal when they Do end up wrestling and/or defending their title

Exactly. Not every wrestler needs to wrestle every week, even if they’re a champion. It makes it a big deal when they Do end up wrestling and/or defending their title
I like old school booking, champions should NOT be wrestling more then once a month imo unless its a random not title match.

Says who, you put your draws out there to compete. Not every week but they shouldn't take a month from actually wrestling

Says who, you put your draws out there to compete. Not every week but they shouldn't take a month from actually wrestling
You put your draws on tv in any fashion.

Everything you complaining about would be a dream come true if you watch Raw and Smackdown.

To me thats how its supposed to be. Push storylines on tv and deliever the match at the ppv. Roman is the one buy they protect hard and treat him like a old school star other then that WWE whores out their talent on free tv every week.
You can't have fans pay for tickets but don't have the people they wanna see compete just doing promo's

No Danhausen disrepsect will be tolerated. Lol

But AEW is doing a horrible job at explaining him. I dont think buddy as even used his catch phrases on tv yet.

Yeah his "roll out" was odd. No one really knew who he was. Except the ones who's up on the indie shows.

I mean they are filling the seats and cheerin him hard when he does those basic promos i dislike. They eat it up. So ima have to disagree pretty hard.

You gotta understand...this is mainly a Chi issue. Lol. Them fans say different if you're truly watching the show.

Hangman Page doesn't wrestle EVERY week on "free tv". Hell...there's been times where he isn't even featured at all. But best believe when his music hit...fans still chant "COWBOY SHIT!"

But to have your champion wrestle every week just to do it...naw. Gotta let the beat build. If they feuding...gotta let that storyline build up. That way when they do get to that match...folks are ready for it. It's about building anticipation.

If they just got straight to the match wit no build up...then what's the point of the feud?

You gotta understand...this is mainly a Chi issue. Lol. Them fans say different if you're truly watching the show.

Hangman Page doesn't wrestle EVERY week on "free tv". Hell...there's been times where he isn't even featured at all. But best believe when his music hit...fans still chant "COWBOY SHIT!"

But to have your champion wrestle every week just to do it...naw. Gotta let the beat build. If they feuding...gotta let that storyline build up. That way when they do get to that match...folks are ready for it. It's about building anticipation.

If they just got straight to the match wit no build up...then what's the point of the feud?
I didn't say every week but they shouldn't go 3, 4 or 5 weeks without a match. When the last time Roman had a Smackdown match, you can't even tell me that. Your stars need to compete. You don't need your champ fighting the guy he feuding with on the tv shows, he can fight somebody else. Big E worked the tv show when he was champ, the same with Lashley and McIntyre.

What's wrong with Hook having matches every week. Jade ain't stepped foot in the ring since the Tay Conti match I believe, that's ridiculous.

Back