Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

Shout out to Becky Lynch for forcing AEW to put more women on the show tonight.

Britt Baker
Toni Storm
Jamie Hayter
Ruby Soho
Tay Conti
Serena Deeb
Shida

This nigga Chi gonna run his ABW heel gimmick to the ground. Lol

Last edited:
Old washed up Punk getting title shots
60 year old Sting being undefeated running right through everyone
Jericho and Kingston old asses taking up tv time that could be used for the young guys
The washed up Hardy's going over younger tag teams when it's clear as day Matt can barely move and Jeff constantly fucking up

Tell me I'm wrong to complain about this

Old washed up Punk getting title shots
60 year old Sting being undefeated running right through everyone
Jericho and Kingston old asses taking up tv time that could be used for the young guys
The washed up Hardy's going over younger tag teams when it's clear as day Matt can barely move and Jeff constantly fucking up

Tell me I'm wrong to complain about this
We got it. You dont like the product. Carry on instead of looking miserable for no reaaon in here.

I'm not miserable. Y'all don't say that when I'm giving WWE the business only with AEW.
The difference is all you do is say negative opinions every post weekly. Like its constant like you know your just hate watching and trying to stir up the pot. You just playing your gimmick I get it but its getting over played. Just relax man. Lol

Keith Lee looks unhealthy tbh, I hope he is okay.
i said in here a few weeks ago that 12 piece Lee is on a course to get released...... he doesn't want to get in shape.... he should have motivated himself after his wwe release but in reality he put on even more weight.

Meh...pretty sure that man STILL in better shape than all of us in here. There's a difference b/t being in shape...and being in in-ring shape. Heard plenty of wrestlers say that. Being in shape is good.. but in-ring shape is more important for them. B/c if you can't go in the ring...then what good are you?

We've seen men just as big...or bigger than KL move back and forth with no issue. I don't see him kneeling over catching his breath. Don't see him pausing the match cuz he can't breath. Or blacking out in the middle of a match. So I don't see what yall seeing in the ring. And we damn sure don't have access behind the scenes.

Also...Tony ain't Vince. Vince ALWAYS had this obsession wit muscle guys. Which is damn there weird and suspect when you think about it...

"There's a lot of beef in this ring" - Vince to Finn Balor

...pause man. Lol!

Back