Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 7/3

Ofcourse. IMPACT is a dead promotion, ROH is owned by AEW and they are pushing the brand snd have plans, and the AEW AND NJPW will be like the ROH and NJPW show where they spread out the wins. Just enjoy the show man or dont watch. Simple.
Nah, I'm gonna speak on the dumb stuff this promotions do just like I do when it's wwe

Nah, I'm gonna speak on the dumb stuff this promotions do just like I do when it's wwe
I know you just trolling just like you was doing Dubbz about NXT last year and admitted you did it just to stir a pot after he wasnt enteraining it. No need for that gimmick here man. There is plenty of other promotions to invest in if your really disappointed.

I know you just trolling just like you was doing Dubbz about NXT last year and admitted you did it just to stir a pot after he wasnt enteraining it. No need for that gimmick here man. There is plenty of other promotions to invest in if your really disappointed.

Gii damn. Brotha OG said Chi-Town need to change his gimmick. Time to stop being a heel and become a babyface. Lol

No trolling, AEW has been ass for over a year. Went from being WWE alternative to WWE lite. But you're a AEW schill and eat up everything they do

2177-F534-637-E-4-DEC-B06-C-E34-B60-E8-A880.jpg

Tell me what hot draw goes this long between matches. Goldberg was on every week for WCW. Miss me with the 'she cut promo's", it's a wrestling show so let her wrestle

Back