Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/26

stop hating brother..... i've said it before a solid veteran is always needed..... ain't Mercedes fault that Deonna is a good 30lbs overweight for her debut... it's called lack of discipline.
I cant do it. One part of NXT thay bored me before I bounced was her matches then this chick follows me to AEW. lol its all good atleast she ROH champion.

Last edited:
House Of Black segment was dope asf, suprised that didnt get mentioned. That group is legit as fuck.

I wished ole girl had turned. Would've made it better. Damn that scared shyt. I wanna see her unleash her inner dark side like the rest.

I do have a question tho. UMMA RUMMA...have they been explaining her eye situation since Black sprayed her?? I mean I like that got her still placating it this whole time. Shyt...Black still selling his ever since he left WWE. LOL!

But I haven't seen any story leading up to her possibly turning. Was it being done gradually being done on the dark matches?

I wished ole girl had turned. Would've made it better. Damn that scared shyt. I wanna see her unleash her inner dark side like the rest.

I do have a question tho. UMMA RUMMA...have they been explaining her eye situation since Black sprayed her?? I mean I like that got her still placating it this whole time. Shyt...Black still selling his ever since he left WWE. LOL!

But I haven't seen any story leading up to her possibly turning. Was it being done gradually being done on the dark matches?
I have no idea. Announcers said she was wearing the patch for months but i was completely expecting her to turn. She def turning tho but last night would of be perfect.

Back