Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

Think I’m gonna make a MJF vs Randy Orton thread on who’s the best heel currently because it’s close. Real close
Dont even bother we out numbered, majority of folks just going with Orton because they know his history. Everybody with logic knows MJF owns the modern heel shit. Randy jsut repeating and rinsing his edgier days.

It would of been better to do heel Miz vs MJF.

Last edited:
Britt Baker green asf in the ring, you literally have Adam Cole to coach you and I see zero improvement in her since I first seen her.

On a other note lol bruh that teeth breaking spot was fucking dope.

Britt Baker green asf in the ring, you literally have Adam Cole to coach you and I see zero improvement in her since I first seen her.

On a other note lol bruh that teeth breaking spot was fucking dope.

That match was trash but the aftermath was entertaining

Dont even bother we out numbered, majority of folks just going with Orton because they know his history. Everybody with logic knows MJF owns the modern heel shit. Randy jsut repeating and rinsing his edgier days.

It would of been better to do heel Miz vs MJF.
Yup, the orton shit you coulda had no way jose do the same thing he woulda got the same reaction lol heels beating down the returning face aint nothing new....ko beating down db when he came back

MJF was gold last night, without question the best heel going right now.

Hangman problems with the Elite is being told perfectly. Took his beer cup and he has a pitcher on deck.

With Brandi Rhodes coming out during that MJF and Cody segment hopefully puts an end to that horrible Nightmare Collective bullshit

1580999560623-gif.82614

1580999583282-gif.82615

That whole thing was uncomfortable as hell, makes you wanna see cody get his revenge, havent been this invested in an angle in a long time, shit was pure gold

MJF was gold last night, without question the best heel going right now.

Hangman problems with the Elite is being told perfectly. Took his beer cup and he has a pitcher on deck.

With Brandi Rhodes coming out during that MJF and Cody segment hopefully puts an end to that horrible Nightmare Collective bullshit

Yeah I'm not a fan of that Nightmare Collective shyt. AK should've just back and start wrecking shyt in that women's division.

Man it sounded like the belt broke. Right across the back of the neck
1580999731305-gif.82616

Bruh that sounded like he actually cracked a whip across his back. Just lookin at that gif make yell "GOT DAMN!"

Back