Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Oooo the transphobes not gon like that one lol. I understand why Riho got the title, but I'm glad we finally got a champion who will be there consistently

Bruh that Santana promo was really good and added depth I didnt expect. Also the Darby promo right after was gold, AEW really firing with these non wrestling segments too like they did with the Pac one last week. Somebody in WWE take notes

Britt Baker went from green asf in the ring to the biggest female heel in 2 weeks lol. She starting to get in her bag, she just need to get that ring work adjusted.
Yea, I didn't give a shit about her during her face run but she got me interested with her heel work

Bruh that Santana promo was really good and added depth I didnt expect. Also the Darby promo right after was gold, AEW really firing with these non wrestling segments too like they did with the Pac one last week. Somebody in WWE take notes

I saw a clip of Bully Ray mentioning how WWE may have better wrestlers...but AEW wins when it comes to emotions. How they get folks invested emotionally wit their wrestlers and story. Straight...fuccin facts. He said if you got fans invested like that...

Can't get any more proof than MJF. Bruh personifies heel. Then the promos like Cody...Chris...hell even Santana's promo made you almost forget that muthafucca was a heel.

That big Tranny will need a bigger belt honestly wish AEW would upgrade that shit title.

That womens title belt is laughable. Shyt needs a serious upgrade. Lookin like a kids toy.

Back