Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

Inner Circle has been one of my favorite factions in some recent time and not in the usual serious way. I just love how they are a fun random ass group of people that ended up blending so well. They just need to let Proud N Powerful and Sammy get major wins.

Wednesday’s new edition of AEW Dynamite, featuring TNT Champion Darby Allin retaining over Jungle Boy in the main event, drew 1.104 million viewers on TNT, according to Nielsen via Showbuzz Daily.

But but but they say AEW ONLY did over a mill last week because of an old washed Tyson and a title match.....

tenor (27).gif

I don't really care about the ratings too much. But I was curious to see NXT's ratings on Tuesday...841,000. That's wit no AEW head to head competition

2nd week AEW did over a milli. Both put out good product but ummm...numbers don't lie. I can see why some would think AEW "won" the Wednesday nite war wit NXT.

I don't really care about the ratings too much. But I was curious to see NXT's ratings on Tuesday...841,000. That's wit no AEW head to head competition

2nd week AEW did over a milli. Both put out good product but ummm...numbers don't lie. I can see why some would think AEW "won" the Wednesday nite war wit NXT.
Because they did win the numbers side. I'm glad somebody pointed this out but remember when Triple H said recently "imaginary war" well it wasn't imaginary when AEW would have the most beefed up shows and NXT would go out their way to switch to mega cards to combat it....imaginary war tho. Never happened. Lol

Because they did win the numbers side. I'm glad somebody pointed this out but remember when Triple H said recently "imaginary war" well it wasn't imaginary when AEW would have the most beefed up shows and NXT would go out their way to switch to mega cards to combat it....imaginary war tho. Never happened. Lol

But honestly...AEW's show wasn't really "beefed" up imo. They just put up good matches,no matter who it was. Regardless if they're heel or face. It seem like WWE was the one who had to try the hardest. AEW was more like

"Cool. Let's have Darby face Hardy" Or "Let's have Britt vs Rosa" Or "Let's have a tagg team brawl" etc etc.

But honestly...AEW's show wasn't really "beefed" up imo. They just put up good matches,no matter who it was. Regardless if they're heel or face. It seem like WWE was the one who had to try the hardest. AEW was more like

"Cool. Let's have Darby face Hardy" Or "Let's have Britt vs Rosa" Or "Let's have a tagg team brawl" etc etc.
Oh my bad yeah that's the point I'm making. If AEW had a decent build to a show like their branded theme ones NXT would make sure to have a mini takeover to counter it. Trips bs imaginary war line just shows how much Hunter and Vince bs there way thru conference calls.

Yall remember when NXT jumped the gun and tried to go on air on USA on Wed 2 weeks before AEW to try and steal the thunder and gain viewers early and it back fired?? People don't wanna bring stuff up like that when discussing it.

Back