Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Red Velvet has been railroad this whole entire feud. Lol and she ain't bad at all, I like her.

Britt Baker needs the strap

Bruh Jericho was putting in that work tonight lol I can tell he was trying to show out for Tyson since he was ring side. Jericho only work like that for PPV.

Last edited:
It's way too many factions in this company
I'll never understand this complaint, it puts more faces on tv and gives people who aren't getting pushed tv time and exposure. NJPW has had like 5 factions in rotation for the past 10 years and never had an issue.. Plus it sets up for some dope gang style wars. I wish WWE had more factions..

I remember watching that match. Ole girl wasn't tryin to sell NOTHIN! Smh.

Yea she was feisty too so I liked her but yeah that bitch no sold everything. Good riddance

That Pixies - Where Is My Mind song they are using for Orange Cassidy worked so much better with Kris Statlander. Fit her energy to a T I hope they keep running it.

In an interview with Scott Fishman of TV Insider, Nick Jackson compared AEW to NJPW and said that it’s easier to get “more people involved with different groups” rather than booking them in angles as solo acts.

“New Japan Pro Wrestling has been booking factions for more than 40 years, and they’re still around,” said Nick. “I see the argument, but I think North American fans have never seen this many at one time. They are used to one, two, or three stables in a company.

“It’s easier to book angles. It’s easy to get more people involved with different groups. If you’re not aligned in a stable, you’re alone, and that’s hard to book sometimes. That’s why we have a lot of factions. It has clearly worked.”

Sidenote: Idk where Tony Khan be finding them but there's another baddie named Leila Grey on Dark. She was legit a video girl who is wrestling now.

Back