Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/22

They should have called an audible when the explosion didn't happen, made Kingston look like a dumb ass selling that shit

tenor.gif

i wish they wouldve just ended the PPV when the countdown was about to end. Or not had the 30 mins 'explosion' rule at all. Kingston saving Mox was good enough to carry the story.

Even tho they botched the explosion there is no denying the match was really dope and the Eddie Kingston moment was really good had they did the huge explosion but if I'm not mistaken there is only a giant explosion if alot of the bombs didn't go off during the match and they blew up alot of them so it would make sense there was barely any left.

Last edited:
Also even tho it was Christain(seriously fuck Edge and Christian) I liked he used his OG TNA theme which goes pretty hard.

But yoo had that shit looked amazing as far as the fireworks go, that Eddie Kingston moment would of been GOAT.

Scorpio Sky is such a fucking goof idk why they are attempting to push him, he can sincerely fuck off.

I hope AEW looks at this show and really understands from this why it was just an alright ppv with a badly botched ending. They need to tighten up, even the guys who been in the game for a min botching all over that ladder match.

Again Fuck Christian but I knew it was going to be him so I already was more excited for the ladder match mystery spot and even tho I'm glad AEW picked up Ethan Page I still was hoping for something with a more known name.

Now that NXT is moving to Tuesdays next month, I’m curious to see if they can reach 1 million viewers regularly on Wednesdays. I think they can do it but I hope they rely on their own talent than wwe guys who haven’t been there since the beginning

Now that NXT is moving to Tuesdays next month, I’m curious to see if they can reach 1 million viewers regularly on Wednesdays. I think they can do it but I hope they rely on their own talent than wwe guys who haven’t been there since the beginning
I see 900k regularly until they get to one more level with a major story or signing.

Idk about that explanation, but fair enough. Now don't mention it again and let folks forget about it and move on

Back