Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision- 6/15 (One Year Anniversary)

I’m gotta watch this main event soon. Damn I hear it was goooood

Bruh...those 2 women alone put the whole women's division in WWE to shame.

Only two matches on WWE that may come remotely close...Trish vs Lita...Sasha vs Becky (HITC).

It took some time for me to become a Thunderosa fan. But her and Britt gel so well together.

The fact that Britt knows when to relish in that moment when she gets busted up...money. She did the same when her nose got broken.

Oh and that was a MOTY candidate. The only women's match I can say was more or just as violent than that was the No Mas match between Sexy Star and Mariposa on LU

Last edited:
The fact that Britt knows when to relish in that moment when she gets busted up...money. She did the same when her nose got broken.
Britt Foley
20210317_220754-jpg.98819

Just finished it. There is no reason that is not in running for top 5 match of the year so far. Love it and made Britt Baker look like a million bucks. The blood also has organically became her thing and makes her character look deranged as fuck when she needs to be.

Just finished the Britt thunder Ross match. Holy shit that was violent. Loved every second of it. Kinda refreshing to seeing women blade

Finally saw the AEW taping:
- AEW been sleeping on Scorpio Sky too long so hopefully dude can keep on putting together quality matches. Why did he separate from SCU though?
- Still waiting on PAC to get in the Main Event title hunt. A PAC/Omega/Mox match would be flames for the belt. Guess I'm still gonna have to wait smh
- Britt/Thunderosa. DAMN!!! Britt and Thunderosa looks like a million bucks. That's what an unsanctioned match should be. Action from start to finish. Weapons, crazy bumps, etc. No hammer locks and no drop kicks. Only thing that AEW could've done was gotten a shot of Shida looking stunned at the end of the match thinking "Oh shit!!! I gotta defend my belt against one of these girls"
- WWE gotta re-think their blading policy. Certain current rivalries can be heightened by it. Owens/Zayn, Sasha/Bayley, Sasha/Charlotte can take it to the next level with a bit of color

I just don't see it in Scorpio Sky, he talks like a dweeb and really hasn't did anything worth talking ring wise, even his match with Jericho was alright.

Anyone gonna watch that Cody and Brandi reality show?? Lmao I hope that isn’t the second AEW show they were talking about for a while

Back