Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/1

Brodie Lee wins TNT belt. Defends it every week against members of the dark order, squashing them. Just like a cult leader would do.

OR

Brodie Lee wins the belt, makes a stipulation that every challenger he beats must pledge their lives to the dark order. Stable grows in numbers.

Brodie Lee wins TNT belt. Defends it every week against members of the dark order, squashing them. Just like a cult leader would do.

OR

Brodie Lee wins the belt, makes a stipulation that every challenger he beats must pledge their lives to the dark order. Stable grows in numbers.

I’m cool with Brodie winning the title from Cody, making up for the loss to Moxley

Brodie destroyed Cody, a straight squash. The Dark Order might be taken serious now. Beat down the whole Rhodes family and associates. Brandi even got choked out

Kenny is my man 100 grand, but he has no business holding tag team gold.

I hate make shift teams when you have legitimate tag teams on the roster

Finally got to watch the main event. I loved how Brodie dominated Cody. That win was the right move as was the epic beat down. Made the TNT title matter so much with the dark order whupping the Rhodes the way they did. Great ending

Back