Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/22

AEW need to really do something about their women's division. Shit is worst than the old wwf bra and panties era of women's wrestling.

These AEW chicks make Sable look like a ring technician

Man whatever. I was entertained by the big swole handicap match. That’s on them for having arguably the worst women’s division in wrestling. They obviously have the talent but creativity it needs to be better

Man whatever. I was entertained by the big swole handicap match. That’s on them for having arguably the worst women’s division in wrestling. They obviously have the talent but creativity it needs to be better
Idk outside a few their women the division botches alot. That's one thing I can admit AEW is struggling at. Storylines don't make you botch moves so that def on them but last night I def noticed the mess.

Last edited:
Other then that what a great show last night ended up being. Hardy and my boy Sammy tore the place down, I really enjoyed how violent that match was.

MJF is GOATing per usual, is there anybody in NXT anywhere near this guy's heat??? I still want Moxley to win as I don't feel MJF is needing the title just yet, he still cooking.

Happy for Brodie man, I really enjoyed the segment showing a bit more life in the Dark Order where some of these ducks are just goofy outcast who are just happy to have a family and Brodie just step daddying them with his abuse lol. Good shit.

All of the elite need to go their separate ways, I'm waiting on that Omega heel turn. I do think AEW dropped the ball with Hangman, dude was super over and they didn't pull the trigger on him

Nah man, those botches were horrible. Rebel hit Penolope with the crutch in super slow motion. As soon as the bell rung to start the match Penolope dropped Swole. Wasn't good at all

Their women's division been iffy for a minute. Its gotten a lil more sloppier now than b4.

WWE has a similar problem too. Only a handful deliver the intensity. Outside of that, a lot of them move at a slow pace. Not really fluid.

All of the elite need to go their separate ways, I'm waiting on that Omega heel turn. I do think AEW dropped the ball with Hangman, dude was super over and they didn't pull the trigger on him
Storyline is hard to predict right now, I honestly thought they were teasing it was Omega who would turn and Cowboy would sober up and go full face again after realizing his fuck ups. Then last night happened and I'm back to square one with it because I can't justify him holding Bucks down.

Their women's division been iffy for a minute. Its gotten a lil more sloppier now than b4.

WWE has a similar problem too. Only a handful deliver the intensity. Outside of that, a lot of them move at a slow pace. Not really fluid.
One thing I can admit is even WWE less talented female wrestlers still been putting on better performances. I think the women's division need a stronger producer to help them out.

Sammy and Matt should've faced off in a cage match.

Not really a fan if the "career ending" matches

That Women's NWA belt is as small as the AEW one lol

It is pretty dope that NWA can get time on AEW. It can boost both brands depending on the talent

That Women's NWA belt is as small as the AEW one lol

It is pretty dope that NWA can get time on AEW. It can boost both brands depending on the talent

I thought that shyt was a kid's toy. These women's titles are disrespeckful.

Back